Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Pro Hockey Shoulder Pads are designed to provide the highest level of protection for advanced to pro level play. Unrelated to the Stealth or Mako line, these pads are unique as seen by the large, wrapping shoulder caps.
The 3-piece front and back panels provide excellent mobility while also insuring padding and protection are always in the right place. The front sternum protection is very beefy because of the large center plastic insert that have thick layers of segmented high-density foams providing a professional level of protection. The shoulder caps have large molded plastic inserts that wrap well from front to back giving a more traditional design. The bicep guards also use a plastic insert but are molded to provide greater strength and they are adjustable to allow the bicep guard to be moved higher or lower on the arm for a custom fit. The spinal protection is beefed up as well, once again utilizing plastic inserts that run through the middle of the back reinforced with high-density foams to provide excellent protection for one of the most vital parts of the body.
The standard Easton liner has great moisture wicking properties and also includes the Griptec grip texture that rests underneath the shoulder caps to prevent slippage.
- Model Number: A139576
- Heritage: EQ Pro
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
SR SM/MD / 5'4" - 6'0" / 91 - 102 cm
SR MD/LG / 5'8" - 6'4" / 102 - 112 cm
SR XL / 6'+ / 112+ cm
- The outermost front panel has a thick pad of high-density foam backed by a HDPE panel to provide top notch sternum protection
- Surrounding the high-density foam is a perforated medium density foam
- High density foams in spine combined with segmented plastic inserts maintain the high level of protection
- HDPE ribbed inserts in the bicep guard and rib wrap
- The rip wrap inserts are removable
- Large shoulder caps provide superior coverage front to back
- These caps have plastic inserts and are not NHL-certified
- Air mesh - Helps increase air circulation
- Griptec grip texture helps to keep the pads in place at all times
- 3-piece chest and 3-piece back provides excellent mobility
- Adjustable bicep guards
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Perforated chest and back panels allows for increased air circulation
- 1247 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Senior
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the top of the line shoulder pads in the Stealth lineup. Easton utilizes their Hyperlite high-density molded foam as the base in the torso and back for lightweight protection. The Hyperlite foam is layered in segmented areas to allow for a comfortable wrap without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a very comfortable and lightweight fit that allows players to move freely on the ice. The C9.0 shoulder pads use varying layers of medium-density foams as a base layer in order to achieve comfortable protection.
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads allow players to move freely while still providing a solid level of protection. The front and the back feature a 2-piece design that allows pads to move independent of one another. Additionally, the bicep guards are attached to the shoulders by a single adjustable strap for a free range of motion.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide a lightweight, low-profile fit for recreational play. Featuring a medium-density segmented foam base, the C5.0 shoulder pads wrap around the body for basic protection and contouring fit.
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the premier model in the Synergy Line-up. The HSX's feature E-Cell foam technology for outstanding impact protection in a lightweight package and the all-new A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner for improved circulation and temperature control.
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are a great choice for players looking for solid protection and even better mobility. This Synergy 60 is the first model to utilize the Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Guard on the 3-piece front chest panels that provide mobility and excellent protection to such a vital area of the body.