Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Pro Shin Guards are a traditional shin guard that is unrelated to the Easton Stealth and Mako families. These shin guards are ideal for the player looking for a professional level of protection.
Easton made sure to beef up this shin guard without inhibiting mobility. The shell design is standard and traditional ribs to provide extra support while the vents help to boost breathability. On the outer edge of the shin guard, Easton used a hard circular plastic insert to provide excellent protection to the knee joint. The calf wrap is very protective with a thick layer of medium-density foam on top of a molded plastic insert. The strapping system is comfortable and easy to use; simply secure the upper 1" nylon strap followed by the 4" neoprene calf wrap strap that adds protection as well.
- Model Number: A139574
- Heritage: EQ Pro
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Guard Size / Player Height
SR 14" / 5'4" - 5'8"
SR 15" / 5'8" - 6'0"
SR 16" / 6'0" - 6'4"
SR 17" / 6'4"+
- Large ribbed impact zones disperse heavy impacts
- Sling Tec™ supports the shin a comfortable distance away from the outer shell of the pad
- Allows impacts to be dispersed before reaching the shin.
- Outer calf wrap is made of a high density foam backed with perforated medium density foam for great lightweight protection
- Perforated medium-density foam on the inner calf wrap
- Thick high-density foam located on knee joint and lower thigh
- Micro-mesh comfort liner
- Wicks away moisture while promoting ventilation
- Liner cradle helps sink in the shin while a large knee doughnut and a grip texture helps secure the knee
- Shin liner is removable and washable
- Held in with velcro and can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Ergonomic shin allows for the shin and knee to sit quite deep and comfortably
- Shin guard shell is cut up at the bottom to maximize stride length without restriction
- Kneecap provides greater lateral support while locking the knee into proper position
- Tapeline just below the knee allowing the tape to rest evenly resulting in secure fit
- Tapered design helps to maximize mobility without sacrificing protection
- Two straps:
- 1.0" nylon strap under the back of the knee
- Wide tapered neoprene strap secures around the middle of the calf
- Weight: 635 grams (Based on a 14")
Comments: great shin guards , very protective and not super bulky. nice strap system and the grip tec in the liner holds them in place. i play a shutdown d man role and have taken many shots to these pads and did not feel a thing. have nice poly insert in calf and it saved me a few times too. sold my reebok 11 k's for these. have 2 pairs. 5 stars AWESOME
From: Dan, Ronkonkoma, NY
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Shin Guards Senior
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shin Guards are the flagship shin pads featuring pro-level comfort, ventilation, and protection. Both the knee cap and shin guard are constructed of a thick molded PE (plastic) with a low-profile design, which decreases the overall weight while providing top-level protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide a high level of comfort and protection at an excellent price. The low-profile shin guard features a PE (hard plastic) shell and knee cap that gives great protection for shot blocking and the normal impacts inherent to hockey.
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Shin Guards provide lightweight protection with a low-profile design. The two-piece design uses a hard plastic shell in the shin and knee cap that are vented for great airflow.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shin Guards are great lightweight shin guards for recreational play. Easton designed a vented plastic shell and knee caps for great air flow while adding foam around the knee cap and down the calf for solid protection.
The Easton Pro 10 Hockey Shin Guards use a pro-preferred construction that's designed to maximize protection. The hard pro cap and HDPE molded shin both give the ultimate protection from impacts. Beneath that, Easton uses their Sling-Tec™ technology to suspend the shin and knee away from the point of impact.
The Easton Synergy HSX Shin Guards are the flagship model in the Synergy series offering all the top features in a shin guard. Easton's Exo-Skel, Sling Tec™ and Arc lining all work together to provide a lightweight and protective shin guard that evaporates moisture quickly.
The Easton Synergy 80 Shin Guards offer great performance without that big price tag. These shin guards utilize high-quality features like the Exo-Skel armor plate on the calf wrap for good protection and Sling Tec™ technology to prevent impacts from reaching your knee.
The Easton Synergy 60 Shin Guards utilize higher quality materials for a good level of protection and breathability. High density foams throughout disperse high-energy impacts well and the E-Cell foam calf wrap provides excellent slash protection and air circulation.
The Easton Synergy 40 Shin Guards offer solid protection at a good price. These shin guards feature the E-Cell foam lattice on the calf wrap for excellent protection and air circulation.
The Easton Synergy 20 Shin Guards are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This shin guard features a tapered design that follows the shape of the leg for better responsiveness. The dual-density foam knee padding reduces impact energies while still providing a comfortable feel. Easton's Tru-Air cap promotes better air circulation to keep your knee dry.
The Easton Mako Shin Guards are the premier shin guards in the Easton Mako line. These top of the line shin guards provide superior protection and mobility for the highest level of play.
Sizes Available: 16"