|Easton Pro 4 Roll Hockey Gloves Jr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are based off a traditional 4-Roll design and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. A stand out feature is the new angled cuff roll design, which produces a wider range of motion that results in advanced wrist mobility. The traditional design allocates a proper wrist flex profile that is less restricting, and with a wider flexibility range, the angled cuff roll protects the entire expansion of the wrist. The natural inclination about traditional style gloves is “wideness”; however, the internal structure provides a comfortable fit that designates enough movement without the loose feeling.
Easton’s Pro hockey gloves have a lightweight nylon shell that delivers two fundamental components; the breaking in process is reduced and quicker drying time. These notable characteristics provide players with a nice out of the box feel that requires minimal maintenance. Finally, a glove that doesn’t have to be aired out always! The outer shell consists of ergonomic segmentation and multiple-density foams that offer comfort and a high level of protection. The flex points are aligned with your hand; therefore, the segmentation is engineered to provide a natural functional design. This type of padding formation disperses game time impacts, which means more dangles around the defenseman and higher goal scoring percentages.
The durable black Nash palm is meant for high abrasion resistance, which reduces the wearing down of the palm and provides players with an exceptional stick feel. This results in a enhance feeling that allows for a tighter grasp; therefore, ensuring a strong and more reliable shot.
- Model Numbers: A140977
- Heritage: EQ Pro 4 Roll
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Also referred to as a "volume fit" this design gives the players ample room through the glove for wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro Nylon- Very breathable and durable material
- Embroidered Easton logo on cuff
- Molded high-density backroll - provides excellent strength against possible slashes or blocked shots
- High-density foams containing plastic inserts
- Muscular Side Blocks - heightens the overall protection
- Durable Black Nash palm - Increased durability and enhanced stick responsiveness
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Traditional fit - Also referred to as a "volume fit" this design gives the players ample room through the glove for wrist mobility
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 294 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Easton Hockey Gloves Junior & Youth
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 3
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability. Easton's Hyperskin™ fit is channeled into the dual layer nash palm which is designed to fit close to the hand for better overall stick feel. Single density foams backed by plastic inserts line the fingers, backhand and finger block. The 3-piece cuff is outfitted with high density foams for an advanced level of protection and promotes better mobility.Colors: 3
The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are based off a traditional 4-Roll design and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. A stand out feature is the new angled cuff roll design, which produces a wider range of motion that results in advanced wrist mobility.Colors: 2
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are perfect for the youngster looking to start playing. Single density foams line the entire glove, providing a solid level of protection for a beginner level of play. The light nylon mesh exterior stretches for unrestricted movement while also being very breathable. The Ergo Lock thumb ensures that they won't be able to hyperextend their thumb and the 2-piece fingers will allow them to grip their stick well.Colors: 3