Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
Easton continued their pursuit of maximizing mobility with the use of the split shell pant design. This design allows for the inner liner and the outer shell to move independently of one another preventing any binding or bunching of the pant as you stride. The outer stretch gusset that wraps around the entire pant conjoins 840D and 420D nylons that were placed in strategic high abrasion areas.
The Mako M5 pant not only provides great mobility but protection as well. The advantage this contoured pant has over traditional pants is that the design keeps the protection in place at all times. The kidney's and tailbone are protected by large molded plastic inserts that are covered in perforated medium-density foams. For spinal protection, the segmented forward-flexing panel is made of a thick medium density foam.
- Model Number: A139566
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference
SR XS / 28" - 30"
SR SM / 30" - 32"
SR MD / 32" - 34"
SR LG / 34" - 36"
SR XL / 36" - 38"
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing medium density foam panel
- Kidney pad - Thick layer of perforated medium-density foam with a plastic insert
- Segmented tailbone pad - Medium-density foams with HDPE plastic inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - thick segment of medium-density foam joined with 3D comfort foam and plastic inserts providing protection and breathability
- Thigh pad - Thick EPP foam with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts
- Lower rear leg pad made of a medium-density foam
- Designed for the players looking for maximum freedom of movement without sacrificing protection
- Contoured fit - Contours starting in the hips down into the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- 2-way stretch upper rear panel
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton logos on the thigh pad and a printed logo on the kidney protector
- Weight: 1,428 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)