Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mako M5's blade is made using the RTM Blade process. The Resin Transfer Molding process that gives the blade unique characteristics making pucks stick like glue through impact, offering great puck control and exceptional for receiving passes.
The M5's shaft is made out of a Proprietary Kevlar®/Graphite material to increase durability and feel.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: Easton ST
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Slightly concave sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 504 grams (85 flex Iginla curve)
- Proprietary Kevlar®/Graphite shaft
- Provides vibration dampening for improved puck feel
- Flex Profile:
- Low kick-point
- Slightly concave walls for a fairly traditional stick feel
- Grip: Smooth matte finish
- 3 rib blade construction
- 3k woven carbon paddle for feel and durability
- RTM blade process-Resin Transfer molding process that gives the blade unique characteristics making pucks stick like glue through impact, offering great puck control and exceptional for receiving passes.
- Flex: 75, 85, 100, 110 and 115
- Length: 61"
Other Items to Consider
Easton Mako Stick
LowKick for Powerful, Fast Shot
Like a surfer seeing a shark’s fin in the distance, the Easton Mako II Hockey Stick will be sure to scare goalies the same way. Easton took an already proven stick to the next level with some key upgrades making this Mako II stick lighter, stronger and more responsive. The Senior Stick length is 59.5" and is available in 75, 85, and 100 flex with a matted stick finish.