Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M5 Hockey Gloves are the only other gloves in the Mako line that highlights the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. Ideal for intermediate to advance level of play the Mako M5 glove is a lightweight mobile glove that will perform at a high standard due to the technology implemented within its structure.
The most noticeable attribute on the Mako M5 glove is the FAST FINGER™ protection system, which eliminates gaps between the finger blocks or knuckle regions. By improving the aerodynamics of the natural hand flex players are able to mimic natural hand movements. The outer shell of the FAST FINGER™ protection system consists of high-density foams with plastic inserts, resulting in stronger rigidity and durability. These protective attributes of the FAST FINGER™ protection system truly give players a competitive edge against their opposition.
Another protective feature are the muscular side blocks, which make the Mako M5 glove secure and more suitable to withstand heavy impact. This sound protection builds up the overall contoured design making the glove more form fitting.
The Whiteout Ax Suede™ palm provides a firm grip that will produce ideal puck control. The palm material revamps the durability aspect and enhances the stick responsiveness. The Whiteout Ax Suede™ palm debuts a clean appearance that will be sure to turn heads.
- Model Numbers: A140938
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured Fit - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Textured Synthetic Leather - Used for flashy looks and good durability
- Durable Nylon- Denser nylon in the high-wear areas allowing for solid abrasion-resistance and air flow
- Embroidered Easton logo on cuff
- FAST FINGER™ protection system
- Comprised of medium-density foams with plastic inserts resulting in stronger rigidity and durability
- Eliminates gaps between the finger blocks
- High-density foams in the backhand
- Muscular Side Blocks - heightens the overall protection
- Whiteout Ax Suede™ palm - Increased durability and enhanced stick responsiveness
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Contoured Fit - Form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- 10", 11" and 12"
- 272 grams (based on a 14")