Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mako M5's blade is made using the RTM Blade process. The Resin Transfer Molding process that gives the blade unique characteristics making pucks stick like glue through impact, offering great puck control and exceptional for receiving passes.
The M5's shaft is made out of a Proprietary Kevlar®/Graphite material to increase durability and feel.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: Easton ST
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Slightly concave sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Proprietary Kevlar®/Graphite shaft
- Provides vibration dampening for improved puck feel
- Flex Profile:
- Low kick-point
- Slightly concave walls for a fairly traditional stick feel
- Grip: Rubbery grip coating for increased control
- 3 rib blade construction
- 3k woven carbon paddle for feel and durability
- RTM blade process-Resin Transfer molding process that gives the blade unique characteristics making pucks stick like glue through impact, offering great puck control and exceptional for receiving passes.
- Flex: 65
- Length: 58"