You Save: $
The Easton Mako M5 Grip Hockey Shaft offers great performance, and many of the same features as the Mako shaft. The straight side walls and rounded corner design makes for a great traditional feel preferred by most Easton Pro players.
The Mako M5 shafts offer many of the same features as the one-piece Mako M5 stick. The Mako M5 shaft is compression molded and wrapped in a ballistic woven Kevlar® which will provide excellent dampening for improved puck feel and will protect the shaft from slashes and when blocking shots.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional blades
- Weight: 329 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- Proprietary woven Kevlar®/Graphite shaft
- Compression molded process
- Ballistic woven Kevlar® outer layer wrap
- Provides vibration dampening for improved puck feel
- Impact protection froms slashes and shots
- Flex Profile:
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Rubbery grip coating for increased control
- Flex: 85, 100, 110
- Length: 51"
Other Items to Consider
Easton Traditional Hockey Shafts Senior
The Easton Mako M5 II Hockey Shafts are the premier traditional hockey shafts from Easton. It shares key characteristics from the one-piece Mako M5 II stick but gives the versatility of a shaft/blade combination. Shaft length 51", available in 85, 100, and 110 flex.
The Easton Mako M5 II Grip Hockey Shafts are the premier traditional hockey shafts from Easton. It shares key characteristics from the one-piece Mako M5 II stick but gives the versatility of a shaft/blade combination. Shaft length 51", available in 85, 100, and 110 flex.