Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.
Easton took the M5 pant and simply scaled it down a notch on the Mako M3 pant. It has a standard design using medium-density foams around a plastic insert for the kidney, hip and tailbone protection. The lower legs are protected by a thick layer of EPP foam backing a ribbed plastic insert. The contoured fit of this pant helps to secure the protection in the right place without allowing it move and make the player vulnerable. The stretch crotch gusset that runs front to back entirely helps to provide mobility when taking long strides.
- Model Number: A139565
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference
SR XS / 28" - 30"
SR SM / 30" - 32"
SR MD / 32" - 34"
SR LG / 34" - 36"
SR XL / 36" - 38"
- Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing medium density foam panel
- Kidney pad - A layer of medium-density foam with a plastic insert
- Segmented tailbone pad - Medium-density foams with HDPE plastic inserts
- Padded belt line
- Thigh pad - Thick EPP foam with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts
- Lower rear leg pad made of a medium-density foam
- Designed for the players looking for maximum freedom of movement without sacrificing protection
- Contoured fit - Contours starting in the hips down into the legs
- Single draw-string enclosure system
- 2-way stretch inner leg panelsl
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Suspender buttons
- Printed Easton logos on the thigh pad and kidney protector
- Weight: 1,247 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.
The Easton Synergy Hockey Girdle features a stretchable Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. This design really keeps the pads close to player throughout movement offering superior protection.