Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Slightly concave sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 523 grams (85 flex Hall curve)
- Traditional one piece composite hockey stick construction
- Flex Profile:
- Low kick-point - ultra thin taper
- Slightly concave walls for a fairly traditional stick feel
- Grip: Smooth matte finish
- Multi rib blade construction
- 3k woven carbon paddle for feel and durability
- Micro-Bladder™ - Easton's proprietary process of producing a consistent blade
- Flex: 85 and 100
- Length: 61"
Other Items to Consider
Easton Mako Stick
LowKick for Powerful, Fast Shot
Like a surfer seeing a shark’s fin in the distance, the Easton Mako II Hockey Stick will be sure to scare goalies the same way. Easton took an already proven stick to the next level with some key upgrades making this Mako II stick lighter, stronger and more responsive. The Senior Stick length is 59.5" and is available in 75, 85, and 100 flex with a matted stick finish.
The Easton Mako M3 II Hockey Stick is the middle price-point stick in the Mako II line up, providing a great balance of value and performance. The Senior stick length is 59.5" available in a 85 and 100 flex with a matte stick finish.