Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Shoulder Pads are the entry level model in the Mako line ideal for recreational to intermediate level play.
The best feature is the conic shoulder design that mimics the ball and socket joint in your own shoulder. This design is just like the M5 and the flagship Mako, so it will provide that excellent amount of mobility. Combined with the asymmetric front frame closure system, this pad is very easy to get in and out of, but more importantly it provides a "second-skin" contoured feel.
The protection consists of low to medium density foams with plastic insert in vital areas such as the spine, bicep guard and shoulder caps. A thick layer of high density foam provides excellent sternum protection that is supported with two layers of medium density foam as well.
- Model Number: A139538
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
JR SM / 4'3" - 4'10" / 26" - 30"
JR MD / 4'5" - 5'0" / 28" - 32"
JR LG / 4'7" - 5'4" / 30"- 34"
- The outermost front panel has a thick pad of high density foam to provide excellent sternum protection
- Surrounding the HD foam is medium density foam
- The innermost panel of the closure system has more medium density foam
- Medium density foams in the clavicle area for a great advanced level of protection
- HDPE inserts in the spine, bicep guard and shoulder cap
- Low-profile shoulder caps wrap fully around the shoulder
- Air mesh - Helps increase air circulation
- Conic body construction provides the optimal natural range of motion
- Asymmetric front closure system
- Has the feeling of "second-skin"
- 3-piece back provides excellent mobility
- Adjustable 1-piece bicep guard
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- 909 grams (Senior Medium)