Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M3 Shin Guards are the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. These pads provide outstanding mobility and protection for recreational to intermediate level play.
Easton passed down the newly engineered flex point from the top of the Mako shin guards. This new design provides easy and natural flexing for the player's knee without sacrificing protection. The knee locks to prevent from hyper-extension and twisting, keeping the knee moving in the natural direction only. The solid protection is provided through the medium and high-density foams surrounding the shin guard's strong outer shell.
- Model Number: A139527
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Guard Size / Player Height
JR 10" / 4'0" - 4'4"
JR 11" / 4'4" - 4'8"
JR 12" / 4'8" - 5'0"
JR 13" / 5'0" - 5'4"
- Large ribbed impact zones disperse heavy impacts
- Sling Tec™ supports the shin a comfortable distance away from the outer shell of the pad
- Allows impacts to be dispersed before reaching the shin.
- Outer calf wrap is made of a high-density foam for great lightweight protection
- High-density foam on the inner calf wrap for superior coverage
- Medium-density foam located on knee joint and lower thigh
- Micro-mesh comfort liner
- Wicks away moisture while promoting ventilation
- Liner cradle helps sink in the shin while a large knee doughnut and a grip texture helps secure the knee
- Shin liner is removable and washable
- Held in with velcro and can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Ergonomic shin allows for the shin and knee to sit quite deep and comfortably
- Kneecap provides greater lateral support while locking the knee into proper position
- Tapeline just below the knee allowing the tape to rest evenly resulting in secure fit
- Tapered design helps to maximize mobility without sacrificing protection
- Two straps:
- 1.0" nylon strap under the back of the knee
- 1.5" elastic strap secures around the middle of the calf
- Weight: 476 grams (Based on a 14")
Easton Hockey Shin Guards Junior & Youth
The Easton Synergy HSX Shin Guards are the flagship model in the Synergy series, which offers all the top features Easton has to offer. Easton's Exo-Skel, Sling Tec™ and Arc lining all work together to provide a lightweight and protective shin guard that evaporates moisture quickly.
The Easton Synergy 80 Shin Guards offer great performance without that big price tag. These shin guards utilize high-quality features like the Exo-Skel armor plate on the calf wrap for good protection and Sling Tec™ technology to prevent impacts from reaching your knee.
The Easton Synergy 60 Shin Guards utilize higher quality materials for a good level of protection and mobility. High density foams throughout disperse high-energy impacts well and the E-Cell foam calf wrap provides excellent slash protection and air circulation.
The Easton Synergy 40 Shin Guards offer solid protection at a good price. These shin guards feature the E-Cell foam lattice on the calf wrap for excellent protection and air circulation.
The Easton Synergy 20 Shin Guards are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This shin guard features a tapered design that follows the shape of the leg for better responsiveness. The dual-density foam knee padding reduces impact energies while still providing a comfortable feel. Easton's Tru-Air cap promotes better air circulation to keep your knee dry.
The Easton Synergy HSX Shin Guards offer good protection and comfort for the kids who are just starting out. Dual density foams line the inside of the knee for better protection and the calf wrap covers the entire calf for comprehensive coverage. The moisture wicking liner is soft to the touch, providing a comfortable feel and fit.
The Easton Mako Shin Guards are the premier shin guards in the Easton Mako line. These top of the line shin guards provide superior protection and mobility for the highest level of play.
Sizes Available: 10"