Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Gloves is a great price point model in the Mako line. The Mako M3 glove is ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player that seeks an excellent value between protection and mobility.
This contoured fitting glove has a 5-piece cuff design for optimum range of motion, making stick handling much smoother. The fingers are triple-segmented with split polyurethane nylon materials allowing for optimal aptitude and protection. The Mako M3 gloves have a two-layer microfiber palm, which gives these gloves a great feel right out of the box.
- Model Numbers: A140946
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured Fit - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Split PU and Nylon Fingers - Offers good durability in high wear areas while maintaining a lightweight feel
- Heavy Duty Nylon - Used in inner high wear areas for increased durability
- Embroidered Easton logo on cuff
- 5-piece cuff design for good range of motion
- Thick medium-density foams for impact dispersion
- Two-Layer microfiber palm
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Contoured Fit - Form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 249 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Gloves Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the Synergy series. Built for responsiveness, these gloves fit close to the hand to reduce negative space. The Hyperskin™ fit on the palm is designed to fit close to the hand for awesome feel and connection to the stick. High quality materials are utilized to provide a highly protective glove that is mobile and breathable.Colors: 6
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 3
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability.Colors: 2
The Easton Mako Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in the Mako line. The Mako hockey gloves offer an advance level of protection that headline an inventive key feature, the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. This unique feature aims to provide players with instinctive body movement.Colors: 1