Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Gloves are a great price point model in the Mako line. The Mako M3 glove is ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player that seeks an excellent value between protection and mobility.
This contoured fitting glove has a 5-piece cuff design for optimum range of motion, making stick handling much smoother. The fingers are triple-segmented with split polyurethane nylon materials allowing for optimal aptitude and protection. The Mako M3 gloves have a two-layer microfiber palm, which gives these gloves a great feel right out of the box.
- Model Numbers: A140944
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured Fit - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Split PU and Nylon Fingers - Offers good durability in high wear areas while maintaining a lightweight feel
- Heavy Duty Nylon - Used in inner high wear areas for increased durability
- Embroidered Easton logo on the cuff
- 5-piece cuff design for good range of motion
- Thick medium-density foams for impact dispersion
- Two-Layer microfiber palm
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Contoured Fit - Form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- 10", 11", and 12"
- 249 grams (based on a 14" glove)