Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Gloves are a great price point model in the Mako line. The Mako M3 glove is ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player that seeks an excellent value between protection and mobility.
This contoured fitting glove has a 5-piece cuff design for optimum range of motion, making stick handling much smoother. The fingers are triple-segmented with split polyurethane nylon materials allowing for optimal aptitude and protection. The Mako M3 gloves have a two-layer microfiber palm, which gives these gloves a great feel right out of the box.
- Model Numbers: A140944
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured Fit - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Split PU and Nylon Fingers - Offers good durability in high wear areas while maintaining a lightweight feel
- Heavy Duty Nylon - Used in inner high wear areas for increased durability
- Embroidered Easton logo on the cuff
- 5-piece cuff design for good range of motion
- Thick medium-density foams for impact dispersion
- Two-Layer microfiber palm
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Contoured Fit - Form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- 10", 11", and 12"
- 249 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Gloves Junior & Youth
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 3
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability. Easton's Hyperskin™ fit is channeled into the dual layer nash palm which is designed to fit close to the hand for better overall stick feel. Single density foams backed by plastic inserts line the fingers, backhand and finger block. The 3-piece cuff is outfitted with high density foams for an advanced level of protection and promotes better mobility.Colors: 3
The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are based off a traditional 4-Roll design and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. A stand out feature is the new angled cuff roll design, which produces a wider range of motion that results in advanced wrist mobility.Colors: 2
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are perfect for the youngster looking to start playing. Single density foams line the entire glove, providing a solid level of protection for a beginner level of play. The light nylon mesh exterior stretches for unrestricted movement while also being very breathable. The Ergo Lock thumb ensures that they won't be able to hyperextend their thumb and the 2-piece fingers will allow them to grip their stick well.Colors: 3