Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M2 hockey stick are a great price for the performance you're getting. The M2's blade is constructed using Easton's micro bladder blade process which produces a more consistent blade for better puck feel and durability.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the beginner to intermediate player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Slightly concave sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 521 grams (85 flex Iginla curve)
- Traditional one piece composite hockey stick construction
- Flex Profile:
- Low kick-point - ultra thin taper
- Slightly concave walls for a fairly traditional stick feel
- Grip: Smooth matte finish
- Multi rib blade construction
- 6k woven carbon paddle for durability
- Micro-Bladder™ - Easton's proprietary process of producing a consistent blade
- Flex: 85 and 100
- Length: 61"
Comments: I bought this to replace a non Easton stick that I recently broke in the same price range. Wanting something with much more flex than I normally use (100 - 115), and being a huge fan of Easton, I bought an 85 flex with the Hall curve and tried it out. It's perfect for wrist shots and passing, but didn't feel flimsy or cheap like my old stick. I'm happy to have this in my bag along side my other Easton sticks and will be putting it to good use!
From: Chara, VA