Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M2 Grip hockey stick are a great price for the performance you're getting. The M2's blade is constructed using Easton's micro bladder blade process which produces a more consistent blade for better puck feel and durability.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the beginner to intermediate player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Slightly concave sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 518 grams (85 flex Iginla curve)
- Traditional one piece composite hockey stick construction
- Flex Profile:
- Low kick-point - ultra thin taper
- Slightly concave walls for a fairly traditional stick feel
- Grip: Rubbery grip coating for increased stick control
- Multi rib blade construction
- 6k woven carbon paddle for durability
- Micro-Bladder™ - Easton's proprietary process of producing a consistent blade
- Flex: 85 and 100
- Length: 59.5"
Comments: Worth the money. I had a two-piece M5 before that ended up breaking, and though I haven't had the M2
as long I love it more. The white coat helps to get a sneaky shot off (my friend is a goalie and he's commented that it can be hard to
tell when the puck is being shot). It's fairly durable structurally, but the paint and bottom edge of the blade can chip/splinter/crack a
bit. Definitely worth the buy
Other Items to Consider
The Alkali CA5 hockey stick is a solid, mid-range stick from the new roller hockey specific company, Alkali Hockey. The difference between this stick and the CA9 is the use of VDC carbon fiber weave which will increase the strength and durability of the stick without sacrificing weight and feel. It still features the same anti-slash protection and vibration dampening core blade for precision control. The senior stick is available in 85 and 100 flex.
Easton Mako Stick
LowKick for Powerful, Fast Shot
Like a surfer seeing a shark’s fin in the distance, the Easton Mako II Hockey Stick will be sure to scare goalies the same way. Easton took an already proven stick to the next level with some key upgrades making this Mako II stick lighter, stronger and more responsive. The Senior Stick length is 59.5" and is available in 75, 85, and 100 flex with a matted stick finish.
The Easton Mako M3 II Hockey Stick is the middle price-point stick in the Mako II line up, providing a great balance of value and performance. The Senior stick length is 59.5" available in a 85 and 100 flex with a matte stick finish.