Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M2 Grip hockey stick are a great price for the performance you're getting. The M2's blade is constructed using Easton's micro bladder blade process which produces a more consistent blade for better puck feel and durability.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the beginner to intermediate player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Slightly concave sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Traditional one piece composite hockey stick construction
- Flex Profile:
- Low kick-point - ultra thin taper
- Slightly concave walls for a fairly traditional stick feel
- Grip: Rubbery grip coating for increased stick control
- Multi rib blade construction
- 6k woven carbon paddle for durability
- Micro-Bladder™ - Easton's proprietary process of producing a consistent blade
- Flex: 50
- Length: 51"
Other Items to Consider
Easton Mako Hockey Sticks
Like a surfer seeing a shark’s fin in the distance, the Easton Mako II Hockey Stick will be sure to scare goalies the same way. Easton took an already proven stick to the next level with some key upgrades making this Mako II stick lighter, stronger and more responsive. The Junior stick length is 50" and is available in 50 flex with a matted stick finish.