Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M1 are the most affordable hockey sticks in the Easton Mako line. The M1 stick features a 6K woven blade for enhanced durability and great puck feel, making the M1 perfect for players developing their skills. Great entry level one piece hockey stick.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the beginner to intermediate player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Slightly concave sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Traditional one piece composite hockey stick construction
- Flex Profile:
- Low kick-point - ultra thin taper
- Slightly concave walls for a fairly traditional stick feel
- Grip: Smooth matte finish
- Multi rib blade construction
- 6k woven carbon paddle for durability
- Flex: 65
- Length: 58"
Other Items to Consider
Easton Mako Hockey Sticks
The Easton Mako M2 II Hockey Stick is a step up from the entry-level model offering great performance at a great value. The blade construction is nearly identical to the top of the line Mako II with a low-kick point to provide a speedy shot release. The Intermediate stick length is 58" available in a 65 flex with a matte stick finish.