Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako Ice Pant is the premier pant from the Mako line. Most pants struggle with being too protective and not mobile enough or they are very mobile and not protective enough. Easton found the near perfect balance with the Mako ice pant.
One way Easton accomplished maximum protection and mobility is with the split shell design. This design utilizes large stretch gussets that wrap nearly front to back. This gusset conjoins a very durable 840D and 420D nylons in the high-abrasion areas allowing excellent mobility while also boosting protection by keeping pads in the right places. Another stretch gusset begins in the crotch area and carries all the way to the rear end, and splits down the inner thighs as well keeping the Mako ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility" alive in this part of the protective line.
The protection provided from the Easton Mako pant is second to none. The kidney protection has layers of a thick high density foam with perforated medium density foams, making for a very lightweight and protective guard. The abdomen is protected by a layer of perforated medium density foam and the hips are protected by two segments of thick high-density foams with HDPE plastic inserts. The thigh padding consists of a thick layer of EPP foam with a HDPE plastic insert on top while the spine and tailbone protection is constructed of a large number of segments of perforated medium density foams, high density foams and HDPE plastic inserts; all insuring the best protection required at the highest levels of play. The two-way belt system has a very natural feel the way it sits on the hips without bunching or restricting a player's movement.
- Model Number: A139562
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference
SR XS / 28" - 30"
SR SM / 30" - 32"
SR MD / 32" - 34"
SR LG / 34" - 36"
SR XL / 36" - 38"
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high density foam on top of a layer of perforated mid-density foam
- Kidney pad - Thick layer of high-density foam with perforated mid-density foams
- Segmented tailbone pad - High and mid density foams with HDPE plastic inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - thick segment of high-density foam joined with 3D comfort foam providing protection and breathability
- Thigh pad - Thick EPP foam with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Segmented medium-density foam
- Designed for the players looking for maximum freedom of movement without sacrificing protection
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- 2-way stretch upper rear panel
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton logos on the thigh pad and a printed logo on the kidney protector
- Weight: 1,655 grams (Based on a senior medium)