Lowest Price Guarantee
Like a surfer seeing a shark’s fin in the distance, the Easton Mako II Hockey Stick will be sure to scare goalies the same way. Easton took an already proven stick to the next level with some key upgrades making this Mako II stick lighter, stronger and more responsive. The shaft is now constructed of their new Uni-Carbon System. This system provides the shaft with more strength, a decrease in overall weight and improved energy transfer by aligning the fibers in the same direction unlike other sticks on the market. The Easton Mako II has double concave sidewalls with square corners that works with the textured surface of the shaft and the grip coating to make for a solid and natural contouring hold.
The blade now has four internal ribs compared to last year’s Mako that had just two internal ribs. With the additional two ribs, a stiffer and more durable blade was achieved while making it even lighter than before too! The Micro-bladder Process helps to keep a great puck feel by making the blade as consistent as possible, meanwhile a 3K carbon weave was wrapped around the entire blade in order to provide excellent responsiveness and durability.
- Heritage: 2012 Easton Mako stick
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Double concave side walls/Square corners
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 429 grams (based on E4 curve, 85 flex)
- Uni-Carbon System
- Universally aligned fibers throughout the shaft to provide a stronger and lighter shaft while improving energy transfer also
- Flex Profile:
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Double concave side walls, and square corners
- Grip coating
- 3K woven carbon material
- Multi-rib design
- Four internal ribs keep the blade stiff and accurate throughout every moment of the shot
- Prevents the core from breaking down
- Solid dense lower core keeps the blade in contact with the puck longer resulting great puck control and feel
- Micro-bladder blade process - Easton's proprietary process of producing a consistent blade
- Non-skid blade coating
- Better grip for the puck on exposed parts of the blade
- Better tape adhesion and tighter wrap
- Flex: 60 and 65
- Length: 58"
Other Items to Consider
Easton Mako Hockey Sticks
The Easton Mako M2 II Hockey Stick is a step up from the entry-level model offering great performance at a great value. The blade construction is nearly identical to the top of the line Mako II with a low-kick point to provide a speedy shot release. The Intermediate stick length is 58" available in a 65 flex with a matte stick finish.
The Easton Mako M2 II Grip Hockey Stick is a step up from the entry-level model offering great performance at a great value. The blade construction is nearly identical to the top of the line Mako II with a low-kick point to provide a speedy shot release. The Intermediate stick length is 58" available in a 65 flex with a grip stick finish.