|Easton Mako Hockey Shoulder Pads Yth||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako Youth Shoulder Pads are the high-end choice for the young player looking for great protection and mobility. These look like the pads the pro's use, just scaled down for the youth players game.
Medium density foams and HDPE shoulder caps are used to provide solid protection for the youth player.
- Model Number: A139554
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for beginner to advanced level play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Pad Size / Height / Chest
Yth SM / 3'4" - 3'7" / 61 - 65 cm
Yth MD / 3'6" - 3'9" / 64 - 68 cm
Yth LG / 3'8" - 4' / 67 - 71 cm
- Base of the entire shoulder pad is a protective thick layer of a medium density foam
- Covered, molded HDPE low-profile shoulder caps
- 1-piece HDPE bicep guard
- Moisture wicking material that decreases drying time
- Flex fit neck opens and retracts as needed
- Fixed bicep guards
- Advanced closure system with extended velcro on the front allows the pad to provide a complete wrap
- 272 grams (Based on a Youth Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Junior & Youth
The Easton Mako Hockey Shoulder Pads offer the perfect balance of protection, mobility and a featherlight feel. Easton used a conic design in the shoulder area to make this pad to be the most mobile shoulder pad on the market. The combination of HD (high-density) foams with some perforated medium density foams insure an advanced level of protection with advanced maneuverability.
The Easton Mako M5 Hockey Shoulder Pads are ideal for the intermediate to advanced level player looking for solid protection and mobility. The conic shoulder design and front frame closure system make this pad stand out from the ordinary in on-rink performance and looks.
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Shoulder Pads are the entry level model in the Mako line ideal for recreational to intermediate level play.
The Easton Mako Youth Shoulder Pads are the top notch choice for the young players looking for great protection and mobility. These look like the pads the pro's use, just scaled down for the youth player.