Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako Shoulder Pads are the premier shoulder pads in the Mako line. Easton designed these pads to give the player that extra half second of stride by maximizing the amount of natural movement. The conic design in the shoulder area is vastly different from traditional shoulder pad construction allowing the pad's to match the natural movement of your shoulder's ball and socket joint perfectly.
The fit and closure system on these pads are also different from traditional fit shoulder pads. The asymmetrical front frame closure system makes it very easy to get in and out of these shoulder pads, but more importantly they provide a snug and contoured fit with optimal range of movement. Easton states the fit is a "true second-skin feel." The rear panel is composed of three different pieces (the main back panel and the two integrated rib wraps) that are connected with a Lycra stretch material to allow each piece to move independently helping once again to boost overall mobility.
The protection on the Mako shoulder pads are top notch as well. The majority of the pad is made up of high density foams offering that elite level of protection. The front and back panels have perforated medium density foams as a base to provide mobility and breathability, while the key areas contain high density foams to absorb large amounts of energy. The shoulder caps have a real clean wrap front to back and are made up of 5 layers of different density foams. Since there is no plastic insert in the caps, these pads are certified.
- Model Number: A139550
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
SR SM / 5'5" - 5'9" / 36" - 40"
SR MD / 5'7" - 5'11' / 38" - 42"
SR LG / 5'9" - 6'2" / 40"- 44"
SR XL / 6'0" - 6'5" / 42" - 46""
- The outermost front panel has a thick pad of high density foam to provide excellent sternum protection
- Surrounding the HD foam is perforated medium density foam
- The innermost panel of the closure system has more perforated medium density foam
- High density foams in spine and clavicle areas for a great advanced level of protection
- HDPE ribbed inserts in the lower portion of the 2-piece bicep guard
- Low-profile and 5-layered foam shoulder caps wrap around the shoulder protecting you and the competitor
- Air mesh - Helps increase air circulation
- Conic body construction provides the optimal natural range of motion
- Asymmetric front closure system
- Has the feeling of "second-skin"
- 3-piece back provides excellent mobility
- Adjustable bicep guards
- Extended joint protection for vulnerable areas of the body
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- Perforated chest and back panels allows for increased air circulation
- 929 grams (Senior Medium)
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the premier model in the Synergy Line-up. The HSX's feature E-Cell foam technology for outstanding impact protection in a lightweight package and the all-new A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner for improved circulation and temperature control.
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide close to pro-level protection without the pro-sized price tag. The Synergy 80 Pads use the new Molded Exo-Skel Armor Plates on the sternum, spine and back areas for great protection and mobility. A big benefit the Exo-Skel design offers is that it keeps the protection in-place where it needs to be without hindering a player's full range of motion.
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are a great choice for players looking for solid protection and even better mobility. This Synergy 60 is the first model to utilize the Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Guard on the 3-piece front chest panels that provide mobility and excellent protection to such a vital area of the body.
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a variety of great key features at an excellent price. This Synergy 40 uses a 3-piece front panel design that allows a player to have full mobility without losing protection. The floating center panel integrates injected-plastic reinforcement for the sternum and also introduces Easton's new breathable E-Cell Foams.
The Easton Synergy 20 Hockey Shoulder Pads feature a lightweight design with sound protection, ideal for any entry to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20 Shoulder Pads use injected-plastic inserts in the sternum and spine for added protection while the clavicle guard uses double-layered foams. A belly-guard is also included but it is not removable.
The Easton Pro Hockey Shoulder Pads are designed to provide the highest level of protection for advanced to pro level play. Unrelated to the Stealth or Mako line, these pads are unique as seen by the large, wrapping shoulder caps.