Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako Hockey Shafts are the premier tapered hockey shafts from Easton. The Mako shafts offer many of the same features as the one-piece Mako stick. The Mako shaft is compression molded and wrapped in a ballistic woven Kevlar® which will provide excellent dampening for improved puck feel and will protect the shaft from slashes and when blocking shots. The shaft also features a tuned taper hosel which will offer a quick shot release.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for advance to pro level of play
- Shaft Style: Tapered
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Blade Compatibility: Tapered blades
- Weight: 334 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- Proprietary woven Kevlar®/Graphite shaft
- Ballistic woven Kevlar® outer layer wrap
- Provides vibration dampening for improved puck feel
- Impact protection froms slashes and shots
- Flex Profile:
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Smooth matte finish stick coating
- Flex: 75, 85, 100
- Length: 55"
Other Items to Consider
The CCM U+ Crazy Strong Grip Hockey Shafts are the premier shafts from CCM fitting a tapered short hosel blade. The CCM U+ CS shaft features the same highend construction and added layers of impact carbon fibers as the CS one piece to provided excellent performance and durability.Senior shaft length is 57" available in 75, 85 and 100 flex with grip coating.
Easton Tapered Hockey Shafts Senior
The Easton Mako II Hockey Shafts are the premier tapered hockey shafts from Easton. The Mako II shafts uses a lot of the great features that are on the one-piece Mako II stick. Shaft length 55", available in 75, 85, and 100 flex.
The Easton Mako II Grip Hockey Shafts are the premier tapered hockey shafts from Easton. The Mako II shafts uses a lot of the great features that are on the one-piece Mako II stick. Shaft length 55", available in 85 and 100 flex.