|Easton Mako Hockey Elbow Pads Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako Hockey Elbow Pads are the premier elbow pad in the Mako line. Not only do these pads offer extensive protection but the mobility they offer is incredible.
With a re-engineered flex system these elbow pads fall in line with Easton's Mako mentality that "Natural Movement = Mobility". Once the pads are fully fastened, little to no resistance can be felt when extending and retracting your arm. This is achieved by the two major pivot zones; the connection of the bicep and elbow cap area and the connection between the elbow cap and forearm guard area. Essentially you have three independent pieces that contour to your every movement giving you that maximum mobility but just as importantly providing you proper protection at all times.
The high level of protection these Mako elbow pads provide is achieved through high-grade materials used throughout the pad. The forearm guard has a thick layer of medium density foam with a plastic insert sandwiched in between to disperse any slashes and hacks thrown it's way. The elbow cap has an inner layer of comfort foam, a plastic insert, then a certified EVA foam elbow tip that helps prevent damage to not just the player using them but to opposing players coming into contact with it as well.
- Model Number: A139505
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Elbow Pad Size / Player Height
SR SM-MD-LG / 5'4" - 6'0"
SR MD-LG / 5'8" - 6'4"
SR LG / 6'0"+
- EVA covered polycarbonate cap design cradles the elbow and disperses impact
- Multi-segmented bicep guard has high-density foams on top of a layer of perforated medium density foams to supply a high level of protection and mobility
- Large forearm guard has thick layers mid-density foam with a molded plastic insert for excellent protection
- Mesh liner - Helps keeping the temperature down in your pad
- Comfort Foam Doughnut - Soft gel foam extends up into the upper bicep for even more comfort and protection
- Comfortable strap system ensures a secure fit
- HD Foam Y-strap crosses over the slash guard
- Neoprene Y-strap holds the upper forearm securely
- 1.0" elastic strap resting on a 2.0" neoprene comfort strap for the bicep guard
- 2-piece design allows for great mobility
- Elbow cradle with elbow lock ensures no slippage
- Breathable perforated foams to ensure a lightweight and flexible elbow pad
- Comfortable strap system ensures a secure fit
- 340 grams (Based on Senior elbow pad)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Elbow Pads Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Elbow Pads are the premier model in the Synergy lineup. Premium protection and excellent mobility collide as this elbow pad offers high quality features like the Exo-Skel armor plates and the Arc liner for awesome comfort.
The Synergy 80 Hockey Elbow Pads provide high quality performance without the big price tag. The Exo-Skel armor plates provide an advanced level of protection without sacrificing mobility. The E-Cell foam and Tru-Air cap promotes better air circulation while adding to high-level protection.
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Elbow Pads offers a good level of performance at an even better price. The E-Cell foam provides a high level of protection at a fraction of the weight and the Tru-Air elbow cap manages moisture well to give you a better fit.
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Elbow Pads are a solid choice for any player looking for a lightweight and protective elbow pad. They feature Tru-Air and E-Cell foam technology to provide better breathability.
The Easton Synergy 20 Soft Elbow Pad is a good choice for recreational players looking for a flexible and protective pad. Segmented medium density foams in the soft cap disperses energy without sacrificing mobility. The segmented bicep guard is lined with plastic inserts to protect the joint. Beefed up molded plastic inserts make up the forearm guard. The elbow donut is composed of medium density foams arranged to keep the elbow locked in place.
The Easton Synergy 20 Hard Hockey Elbow Pad is the entry level pad in the Synergy lineup. These are a good choice for any beginner looking for solid protection and mobility. The forearm guard is composed of a molded plastic insert backed by single density foams. The elbow cap is Easton's Tru-Air™ ventilation system which places vents in the cap for better air circulation and moisture management.
The Easton Pro Hockey Elbow Pads are designed specifically for pro level protection. In order to play at a professional level you need to have professional protection and these pads deliver.
The Easton Mako Elbow Pads are the premier elbow pad from the new Mako line, so they will offer tons of mobility as well as protection. With a re-engineered flex point and upgraded materials, these pads will not disappoint the highest level of competitors out there.
Sizes Available: SR SM
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Elbow Pads are the entry level model from the Mako line. While it may not have all the features seen in the top of the line Mako's, some key designs were passed down to this pad.
Sizes Available: SR MD