Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako hockey stick is SPEED REDEFINED. The Mako is all about the quick pass, quick shot and quick hands. All of those combined lead to one thing: more shots on goal. And in the end, more goals.
The Mako stick features a proprietary woven Kevlar®/Graphite shaft for a light and balanced feel. There is a ballistic woven Kevlar® outer layer wrap which provides excellent dampening for improved puck feel and impact protection from slashes and when blocking shots. The Mako is also built with a tuned taper section with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile. This offers a quick shot release and controlled puck reaction.
Putting all the power to the puck on the Mako is Easton's Multi-Core blade design. Constructed from an advanced 3K carbon weave, the blade on the Mako offers the best of stiffness for an accurate shot and for excellent feel of the puck. New on the Mako stick is a non-skid blade coating. This allows for better grip of the puck where the blade is exposed and also allows for tape to stick better and provides a tighter tape wrap.
QUICK PASS. QUICK SHOT. QUICK HANDS. MAKO
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Proprietary woven Kevlar®/Graphite shaft
- Ballistic woven Kevlar® outer layer wrap
- Provides vibration dampening for improved puck feel
- Impact protection froms slashes and shots
- Flex Profile:
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Grip stick coating
- 3K woven carbon material
- Multi-Core design
- Keeps the blade stiff and accurate throughout the shot
- Prevents the core from breaking down
- Solid dense lower core keeps the blade in contact with the puck longer resulting great puck control and feel
- Micro-bladder blade process - Easton's proprietary process of producing a consistent blade
- Non-skid blade coating
- Better grip for the puck on exposed parts of the blade
- Better tape adhesion and tighter wrap
- Flex: 50
- Length: 51"
Comments: Best way I can explain it is that it has the feel of a wood stick, but super
light. Awesome feel of the puck receiving passes and shooting. Slap shot accuracy
improved and more consistent as well.
I have used the S19 for the last 2 years, and this stick feels just as light. Way to go
Easton, you really delivered on this one!
Comments: Has a solid feel of a wood stick, but super lite. Great balance, and feel for the puck. All shot types seem
more accurate and consistant. The puck just explodes off the blade, but cushions the passes received.
Dream come true! Easton has really done it with this one. My S19's have moved to the bench waiting for their next shift.
From: Eric, PA
Other Items to Consider
Easton Mako Hockey Sticks
Like a surfer seeing a shark’s fin in the distance, the Easton Mako II Hockey Stick will be sure to scare goalies the same way. Easton took an already proven stick to the next level with some key upgrades making this Mako II stick lighter, stronger and more responsive. The Junior stick length is 50" and is available in 50 flex with a matted stick finish.