Lowest Price Guarantee
The Eagle X805 Ice Hockey Pants are a very protective pant great for the advanced to pro level of play. A 400 denier nylon shell provides great durability and water resistance.
The Eagle X805 ice pants have low profile kidney protection with HD foam to provide great protection while having a lightweight and mobile feel. The hip protection features molded plastic inserts with soft comfort and medium density foams providing great protection and comfort. The X805 ice pant features a thick 2-piece thigh guard. The 2-piece design keeps the protection where it is needed helping your mobility.
Eagle used 400 denier nylon shell providing great durability and water resistance. The full length crotch stretch allows a longer stride extension, creating more speed and power. The X805 pant utilizes the Hydro-Quick liner. This is a great moisture wicking material that also dries really quickly and has a cooling effect.
Hand crafted in Canada!
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: X805IP
- Heritage: HIPX88
- Level of Play: Ideal for the advanced to pro level of play
- Eagle Sizing Guidelines:
Size / European size / Waist Measurement(circumference)
Sm / 48 / 30" - 32"
Md / 50 / 32" - 34"
Lg / 52 / 34" - 36"
XL / 54 / 36" - 38"
- High-Denity foams in the spine and kidney area provide great lightweight protection
- Segmented tail bone protection with dual density foam and plastic inserts for a great fit and protection
- Padded belt adds protection to the waist
- High density plastic inserts with multi-density foams to provide protection and comfort
- Thick 2-piece thigh guard provides great protection and mobility
- 400 denier nylon protects from rips and cuts
- Sectioned waist allows for a precise fit
- Traditional lace up with a single nylon strap
- Hydro-Quick liner is a great moisture wicking material that dries really quick and also has a cooling effect
- Full length crotch stretch adds to the flexibility
- Inseam zippers open up more room in the leg area
- Weight: 1,542 grams (based on a medium)
Comments: Excellent built quality (made in Canada) these pants offers
way more protection compare to my old Bauer vapor X30. Sizing runs a
little bigger than usual, I would get the smaller size if I am between
sizes. The pant itself is heavier compare to my old x30 but only because
of the level of protection it offers...I don't notice much weight
difference when I skate with them.
Other Items to Consider
Eagle Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Eagle Talon Pro 90 Ice Hockey Pants are the top of the line pant in the Talon series, offering a very high level of protection and mobility. A mixture between a durable 400 denier nylon and large stretch gussets provide a very durable yet breathable shell.
The Eagle Talon 60 Ice Hockey Pants offer a high level of performance and protection at a great price. Like the Talon Pro 90 ice pant the Talon 60 features a very high level of protection throughout the pant with good mobility.