Lowest Price Guarantee
The Eagle X805 Ice Hockey Pants are a very protective pant great for the advanced to pro level of play. A 400 denier nylon shell provides great durability and water resistance.
The Eagle X805 ice pants have low profile kidney protection with HD foam to provide great protection while having a lightweight and mobile feel. The hip protection features molded plastic inserts with soft comfort and medium density foams providing great protection and comfort. The X805 ice pant features a thick 2-piece thigh guard. The 2-piece design keeps the protection where it is needed helping your mobility.
Eagle used 400 denier nylon shell providing great durability and water resistance. The full length crotch stretch allows a longer stride extension, creating more speed and power. The X805 pant utilizes the Hydro-Quick liner. This is a great moisture wicking material that also dries really quickly and has a cooling effect.
Hand crafted in Canada!
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: X805IP
- Heritage: HIPX88
- Level of Play: Ideal for the advanced to pro level of play
- Eagle Sizing Guidelines:
Size / European size / Waist Measurement(circumference)
Sm / 48 / 30" - 32"
Md / 50 / 32" - 34"
Lg / 52 / 34" - 36"
XL / 54 / 36" - 38"
- High-Denity foams in the spine and kidney area provide great lightweight protection
- Segmented tail bone protection with dual density foam and plastic inserts for a great fit and protection
- Padded belt adds protection to the waist
- High density plastic inserts with multi-density foams to provide protection and comfort
- Thick 2-piece thigh guard provides great protection and mobility
- 400 denier nylon protects from rips and cuts
- Sectioned waist allows for a precise fit
- Traditional lace up with a single nylon strap
- Hydro-Quick liner is a great moisture wicking material that dries really quick and also has a cooling effect
- Full length crotch stretch adds to the flexibility
- Inseam zippers open up more room in the leg area
- Weight: 1,542 grams (based on a medium)
Comments: Excellent built quality (made in Canada) these pants offers
way more protection compare to my old Bauer vapor X30. Sizing runs a
little bigger than usual, I would get the smaller size if I am between
sizes. The pant itself is heavier compare to my old x30 but only because
of the level of protection it offers...I don't notice much weight
difference when I skate with them.
Other Items to Consider
Eagle Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Eagle Talon 60 Ice Hockey Pants offer a high level of performance and protection at a great price. Like the Talon Pro 90 ice pant the Talon 60 features a very high level of protection throughout the pant with good mobility.