Lowest Price Guarantee
The Eagle Talon Pro 90 Hockey Glove is the premier glove in Eagle's Talon line up. Eagle designed this glove specially to be a NHL level glove, with maximum protection and a contoured fit that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer.
The Talon 90 glove has an extremely light weight Tuff-Tek exterior with embroidered graphics to give the glove a high quality look and feel. The glove has four piece side guards for added protection and maximum flexibility, and tapered finger padding for superior finger movement. The glove also has full plastic reinforced rolls for pro spec protection.
The thumb of the Talon 90 has a pro lock reinforcement that prevents thumb hyperextension and extra protection on the inside of the fore finger to protect against slashes. The liner is made up of hydraphobic moisture wicking mesh, and this combined with the MSH3 palm and gussets make for maximum feel of the puck on your stick.
- Model Number: TALON90
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Light weight Tuff-Tek exterior
- Embroidered graphics
- Four piece side guards for maximum flexibility
- Tapered finger padding for superior finger movement
- Pro lock thumb reinforcement
- Full plastic reinforced rolls for pro spec protection
- New MSH3 palms and gussets
- Hydrophobic and moisture wicking mesh liner
- Form fitting contoured design
- Anatomical Contoured Fit - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer for comfort and performance
- 290 grams (based on a 14.5" glove)
Comments: This gloves feel so super good! I usually wear a traditional 4 roll type of glove but I got a pair of these and I am not looking back. The contoured shape really does feel more natural of a fit to me and with the new MSH3 palms these gloves feel like a second skin.
The only negative is that the fingers seem a bit long considering these are 14.5 inch in size. But I do highly recommend you try a pair of these on. It's life changing.
From: Paul, San Diego, CA
Other Items to Consider
Eagle Hockey Gloves Senior
The Eagle Aero Pro 4 Roll Hockey Gloves are the premier gloves in the Aero lineup and have a lot to show for it. Features like dual-density foams reinforced plastic inserts and Eagle's MSH3 palm make this a very good pro spec glove.Colors: 4
The Eagle Aero Pro LE Olympic 4 Roll Hockey Gloves feature the same great qualities as the originals, but are offered in sweet Olympic-themed colorways. Features like dual-density foams reinforced plastic inserts and Eagle's MSH3 palm make this a very good pro spec glove.Colors: 2
The Eagle Aero 4 Roll Hockey Gloves offer high-end features without getting hit with that big price tag. These gloves feature medium dual density foams reinforced with plastic inserts and Eagle's professional level MSH3 palm, which has great durability and stick feel.Colors: 4
The Eagle Talon 100 Pro Hockey Gloves are the premier model in the Talon series, showcasing their beefed up Tuff-Tek™ exterior, MSH3 palm and dual density foams reinforced with plastic inserts throughout the entire glove.Colors: 5
The Eagle Talon 100 Hockey Gloves offer elite performance and comfort without breaking the bank. These gloves utilize a contoured fit that sits close to the hand to reduce negative space and increase responsiveness. The Talon 100's feature their MSH3 palm for great durability without sacrificing stick feel.Colors: 4