Lowest Price Guarantee
The Eagle Talon 60 Hockey Glove is a great value glove with a tough nylon exterior and full plastic inserts providing superior protection.
The Talon 60 glove has an ergonomic design that provides superior comfort and protection. The molded integrated cuff rolls and high density foams provide excellent protection and shock absorption.
The glove also has features that make it a very comfortable and provide a great level of feel throughout the glove. It has a segmented roll design that follows natural hand movement, and tapered finger padding that increases finger movement. The glove has sectioned cuffs that adds flexibility and four piece side guards for increased grip. The glove also has Eagles new MSH3 palm and gussets for superior wear and feel.
- Model Number: TALON6013
- Heritage: Eagle Talon glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- High quality nylon exterior
- Molded dimensional Eagle graphics
- Molded integrated cuff rolls provide added wrist protection
- Molded cuff rolls increase protection
- Segmented roll design follows natural hand motion
- Full plastic reinforcements in all areas
- High density foam for shock absorption
- Pro lock thumb construction
- New MSH3 palms and gussets for superior wear and feel
- Hydrophobic and moisture wicking mesh liner
- Tapered finger padding for superior finger movement
- Ergonomic design provides superior comfort and adds protection
- Four piece side guards for increased flexibility and grip
- Contoured - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- 195 grams (based on a 14" glove)