Lowest Price Guarantee
The Cascade M11 Pro helmet with cage is an upgraded version of the 2011 model with its new low profile design and enhanced 360° fit.
Cascade has teamed up with the great Hall of Fame NHL player Mark Messier to create Messier Project. The Messier Project was created to address the issue of concussions in hockey, by effective product development and a public awareness campaign. The M11 Pro helmet was created as part of the Messier Project to help reduce concussions and offer top level protection.
The M11 Pro hockey helmet features Seven Technology. The Seven Technology system uses a new liner system to absorb maximum energy and almost instantly return to the original positioning. The Seven Technology is perfect for the sport of hockey, due to the that hockey is a multiple impact sport. According to Cascade the M11 Pro helmet offers 26% better performance on first impacts, 107% better on second impacts, and 140% better on third impacts when compared to conventional EPP foam helmets. The Seven Technology is able to regenerate to the original position faster than traditional EPP foam offering increased performance on multiple impacts.
The M11 Pro hockey helmet is also constructed out of a one-piece shell design, which is lower and more streamlined than the previous model. This shell design also reduces direct energy transfer. Cascade has upgraded its fit system to the ProFit2™, which features a 15 point micro adjustment ratchet system to adjust the size of the helmet. This is an easy tool-free system on the back of the helmet offering a personalized fit.
The M11 Pro helmet cage combo comes with the Cascade certified face cage. This is a traditional steel wire cage design. Cascade has used a neutral gray color for enhanced vision.
- Heritage: Cascade M11
- Cascade sizing guidelines:
helmet size - head circumference
- XS - 19.7-20.9" - XS cage
- Small - 20.4-22" -Small cage
- Medium - 21.6-23.2" - Medium cage
- Large - 22.8-24.8" - Medium cage*
- Large Cascade helmets come stock with a medium cage. This is the appropriate size according to Cascade.
- Seven Technology:
- Revolutionary Impact technology
- Matrix of cylindrical cells absorb impact through lateral displacement
- Reduces G-Forces to the brain from a hockey hit by almost half when compared to the typical hockey helmet
- 1st impact 26% better than EPP foams
- 2nd impact 107% better than EPP foams
- 3rd impact 140% better than EPP foams
- Mono 90™ shell design: One-piece shell design
- Reduces direct energy transfer
- Seven Technology:
- New streamlined shell design
- Lower profile allows for a better fit
- ProFit2 Adjustment System:
- Ultra compact design
- New back ratchet latch offers micro adjustments to achieve an enhanced 360° contour fit
- Pro 15 point micro adjustment
- No tools needed
- Removable Anatomical translucent Surlyn ear covers protect and blend with the look of the helmet
- Improved liner ventilation
- Pro ear loops maximize comfort
- Made in the USA
- HECC, CSA approved
- Cascade certified face cage
- Steel wire construction
- Neutral grey color for improved visibility