Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM V08 helmet shares the same aerodynamic shell as the V10 helmet, but features a pro-preferred VN liner for close fitting comfort. Comes complete with a CCM Vector silver face cage.
- The Vector shell offers a more ergnomic, aerodynamic design
- VN liner - Dual density pro-preferred VN liner
- Extensive front and rear vents to maximize airflow
- Tool-free adjustment - Lift and lock too-free length adjustment
- Zinc plated hardware minimize rust
- Anatomical translucent Surlyn ear covers protect and blend with the look of the helmet - Covers are removable
- Pro ear loops maximize comfort
- CCM Vector face cage:
- Openings allow for great vision
- Floating dual density chin cup
- Silver finish
- CSA, HECC, and CE approved
- Offered in 3 unique shell sizes, S, M, L, for an optimized fit
- CCM sizing guidelines:
Helmet size / Hat size/ Circumference
Small / 6 5/8 - 7 5/16 / 20 7/8-23"
Medium / 7 1/8 - 7 11/16 / 22 1/2-24 1/2"
Large / 7 5/16 - 7 7/8 / 23-24 7/8"
Comments: Overall I find this to be a great helmet. I purchased it in mid 2010 and haven't had any regrets yet. I really like the tool-free adjustment on the sides. I usually have a hard time finding a helmet with a good fit, and at a LHS it's frustrating with helmets that only adjust by using a screwdriver. It ends up taking more time than I would like and most of the time the helmet doesn't fit. With this I didn't even need to ask for any assistance, just put the bucket on, open the sides and find where it fit my head. Kudos I have taken a few hit to the head and so far the helmet has done what it is supposed to. Since I have a cage on it the chin strap got annoying, but I took that off right away and it feels great. The liner isn't the softest but it keeps the helmet secure and dries out very quickly. I can leave my helmet in my bag and not worry about it while I have to air out my other equipment. My only problem with the cage is that it is almost to short for my face. The chin cup seems to sit about a 1/2" higher than I would like, but overall does not affect much.
From: Brian, Detroit, MI