Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ Crazy Strong Ice Hockey Pants are an extremely protective pant made to take a beating. The CS pants are built to pro specs with top of the line NHL quality ballistic polyester exterior giving the pants a solid feel that ensures great durability.
CCM has used molded HD foams with plastic inserts throughout the pant to provide pro level protection. The CCM CS pant features a very traditional design keeping the fit loose in the thighs for great range of motion. CCM has also used 2-way stretch gussets in the crotch, inseams and rear mid-leg to ensure mobility.
The pants are extra strong, but at no cost to mobility. The traditional design allows for a loose fitting leg and a tight waist to keep the pants in proper place for maximum protection.
- Model Number: HPUCS
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- CCM Sizing Guideline:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 28" - 32" / 5'5" - 5'7"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'10"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'10" - 6'2"
XL / 38" - 42" / 6'0" - 6'2''
XXL / 42"+ / 6'2''+
- Molded HD foam Spine protector
- Segmented tailbone protector with PE reinforcements
- Ballistic polyester reinforced abrasion panel
- Padded belt line
- Durable extra strength nylon exterior to prevent ripping
- Molded PE hip and thigh guard with Pro spec foam reinforcements
- Two layered kidney pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for maximum protection
- CCM traditional pro fit - form fitting in the hips and looser in the legs
- Two way fastening system
- Lace-up front with a 3/4" external nylon belt with locking closure
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel for extra mobility
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure for a custom feel and full adjustment
- Durable extra strength nylon exterior
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched CCM thigh logos
- Weight: 1433 grams (Medium sized pants)
Comments: Amazing protection.. Comfortable nothing more to say
From: Chris, Bakersfield, CA
Comments: Even though these are a step down from the top of the line CL's, they are still very protective and lighter than just about any other pant on the market at the same level. Be aware that they do run a bit short in the leg and hip area though. Very comfortable pant, with excellent protection and mobility in the legs. Has one of the wider leg openings out there...similar to Tackla. Very satisfied with these.
From: Toby, JC, NJ