|CCM U+ Crazy Strong Hockey Sticks Sr L 2011||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ Crazy Strong hockey stick is one of the strongest hockey sticks on the market. CCM has added extra layers of impact resistant fibers to increase the sticks strength. As well as a strong shaft, the Crazy Strong also boasts a strong blade. This Dual-Bridge blade is rigid, but also has a very large "sweet spot."
CCM has constructed the U+ Crazy Light out of multiple layers of impact resistant carbon fiber to maintain performance and maximize durability. This stick is ideal for an enforcer, or a player with a heavy shot. Also, CCM has redesigned the blade of the Crazy Stong stick to offer increased feel and durability. Two vertical and parallel carbon bridges run the length of the blade, enhancing the sweet spot from the heel all the way to the toe for the most forgiving blade in hockey.
- Heritage: U+ Pro
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 448 grams (85 flex, weight varies slightly with curves)
- Added layers of impact resistant carbon fibers for increased durability
- Resulting in slightly thicker shaft walls
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap - Making the crazy strong very durable
- Optimized balance point
- Hollow point system energy transfer
- True Spear technology used to fuses the blade to the shaft for optimal energy transfer and low kick point
- 'C' contoured geometry
- Grip: Smooth matted stick finish
- Dual bridge technology provides an oversized "sweet spot" for a more accurate shot every time
- Advanced compression molded
- 100% Pre-preg thin lightweight carbon micro-fibers - Multiple layers of high-grade carbon placed at different angles in the blade to offer more straight and durability with less weight
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap
- Flex: 75, 85, and 100
- Length: 61" (85 and 100 flex), 59" (75 flex)
Other Items to Consider
The Bauer Vapor X6.0 hockey sticks offer high-end performance at a reasonable price. The main difference between the X6.0 and X7.0 stick is construction process. The X6.0 stick is the most advance stick from Bauer in the Vapor line that features a fused one-piece construction. This contruction process gives the X6.0 stick a slightly more dampened forgiving feel that is not quite as lively as the X7.0 stick. The Senior length is 60" available in 77, 87, and 102 flex with grip coating.
The Reebok 9K Sickick III hockey sticks offer excellent power and performance. The 9K stick has many of the same features as the 11K stick including the dual matrix technology, optibalance, and guided blade technology. The main difference between the 11K stick and 9K stick, is that the 9K stick does not feature the pure fiber technology. Instead the 9K stick features spear technology to join the blade and shaft. The Senior stick length is 60" available in 75, 85, and 100 flex.
CCM U+ Hockey Sticks
Low Kick for Quick Shot
The CCM U+ Crazy Strong hockey stick is one of the strongest hockey sticks on the market. CCM has added extra layers of impact resistant fibers to increase the sticks strength. As well as a strong shaft, the Crazy Strong also boasts a strong blade. This Dual-Bridge blade is rigid, but also has a very large "sweet spot." The Senior stick length is 61" available in 85 and 100 flex, and 59" available in 75 flex with smooth matted finish.