|CCM U+ Crazy Strong Hockey Shin Guards Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ Crazy Strong Shin Guards offer a high level of protection and comfort making them ideal for advanced to pro level play.
The CS shin guards use HD foam and a vented anatomical shell for maximum protection. The molded and segmented calf wrap has PE reinforcements to add extra protection for the tender part of the calf. The inner removable comfort liner is attached with velcro and can be adjusted for a custom feel and added comfort. Also new to this shin guard is the neoprene inner knee pad that keeps your knee in the proper position during play.
Cross straps hold the shin guard in place for a nice tight feel and run diagonally across the back of the calf padding to reduce irritation maximizing comfort.
- Model Number: SGUCS
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- CCM Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Pad Size / Player height
14" / 5'4" - 5'8"
15" / 5'8" - 6'
16" / 6' - 6'4"
- Molded removable reinforced thigh guard for extra thigh protection
- Vented anatomical shell increases air flow
- Molded and segmented calf wrap with PE reinforcements for ultimate calf protection
- Ribbed outer shell designed to disperse impacts equally through shin pad
- Removable segmented comfort liner decreases drying time
- Inner knee neoprene lock pad adds extra comfort
- Inner pad liner is removable to add comfort
- Held in with velcro and can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Vented knee cap with anatomical shell helps regulate body temperature
- Molded removable reinforced thigh guard
- Segmented knee bed with neoprene lock zone helps keep knee in place
- Extended and HD foam reinforced knee extension adds extra comfort and increased protection
- Secure cross strapping helps keep shin guard in proper position
- Weight: 575 grams (14" shin guard)
Comments: Offers good protection, and are light weight (compared to my old ccm guards from the '90s). I am very hapy with the 3-point strap system (1 strap has 2 pieces of elastic that go above and below the calf across the back) that makes it feel like they arent going to twist or shift if you spend a lot of time flopping around the ice. Shin sweat pad is removable, but the knee isnt- Just FYI if you want that cleaned you'll have to dunk the whole guard in.
From: Kyle, Seattle, WA