Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ Crazy Strong Grip hockey stick is one of the strongest hockey sticks on the market. CCM has added extra layers of impact resistant fibers to increase the sticks strength. As well as a strong shaft, the Crazy Strong also boasts a strong blade. This Dual-Bridge blade is rigid, but also has a very large "sweet spot."
CCM has constructed the U+ Crazy Light out of multiple layers of impact resistant carbon fiber to maintain performance and maximize durability. This stick is ideal for an enforcer, or a player with a heavy shot. Also, CCM has redesigned the blade of the Crazy Stong stick to offer increased feel and durability. Two vertical and parallel carbon bridges run the length of the blade, enhancing the sweet spot from the heel all the way to the toe for the most forgiving blade in hockey.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: U+ Pro
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Added layers of impact resistant carbon fibers for increased durability
- Resulting in slightly thicker shaft walls
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap - Making the crazy strong very durable
- Flex Profile:
- Optimized balance point
- Hollow point system energy transfer
- True Spear technology used to fuses the blade to the shaft for optimal energy transfer and low kick point
- 'C' contoured geometry
- Grip: Slightly Rubbery grip coating
- Dual bridge technology provides an oversized "sweet spot" for a more accurate shot every time
- Advanced compression molded
- 100% Pre-preg thin lightweight carbon micro-fibers - Multiple layers of high-grade carbon placed at different angles in the blade to offer more straight and durability with less weight
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap
- Flex: 50
- Length: 53"