Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ Crazy Strong Grip hockey stick is one of the strongest hockey sticks on the market. CCM has added extra layers of impact resistant fibers to increase the sticks strength. As well as a strong shaft, the Crazy Strong also boasts a strong blade. This Dual-Bridge blade is rigid, but also has a very large "sweet spot."
CCM has constructed the U+ Crazy Light out of multiple layers of impact resistant carbon fiber to maintain performance and maximize durability. This stick is ideal for an enforcer, or a player with a heavy shot. Also, CCM has redesigned the blade of the Crazy Stong stick to offer increased feel and durability. Two vertical and parallel carbon bridges run the length of the blade, enhancing the sweet spot from the heel all the way to the toe for the most forgiving blade in hockey.
- Heritage: U+ Pro
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Added layers of impact resistant carbon fibers for increased durability
- Resulting in slightly thicker shaft walls
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap - Making the crazy strong very durable
- Flex Profile:
- Optimized balance point
- Hollow point system energy transfer
- True Spear technology used to fuses the blade to the shaft for optimal energy transfer and low kick point
- 'C' contoured geometry
- Grip: Slightly Rubbery grip coating
- Dual bridge technology provides an oversized "sweet spot" for a more accurate shot every time
- Advanced compression molded
- 100% Pre-preg thin lightweight carbon micro-fibers - Multiple layers of high-grade carbon placed at different angles in the blade to offer more straight and durability with less weight
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap
- Flex: 65
- Length: 58"
Other Items to Consider
CCM Composite Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The CCM RBZ Stage 2 Grip Hockey Stick is the flagship model out of the second generation CCM RBZ stick line. This RBZ Stage 2 utilizes all of CCM's premium technology and materials such as the new SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels, Power Swing Technology as well as the premier carbon composite; all to provide players with a freakishly fast shot. The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in a 65 flex with a grip coating.
The CCM RBZ 100 Grip Hockey Stick is a great choice for the advanced level player who's looking for a high-performance and durable stick. The RBZ 100 uses the all new SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels to provide mind blowing pop as well as Power Swing Technology to give players an outstanding balance point. The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in a 65 flex with a grip coating.
The CCM RBZ 80 Grip Hockey Stick is the first model in the RBZ stick line that utilizes the all new SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels. This is a huge feature to have at this price point due to the amount of lively pop this blade has to offer. CCM teamed up with the leading golf club manufacturer TaylorMade to develop this technologically advanced blade. The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in a 60 or 65 flex with a grip coating.
The CCM RBZ 40 Hockey Stick is the entry level model out of the new RBZ stick line. This key feature on this RBZ 40 is the signature RBZ "custom kickpoint" that provides an optimal shot time and time again. The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in a 65 flex.