Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ Crazy Light hockey stick is one of the lightest hockey sticks on the market. Upon picking up a U+ CL you instantly see why CCM has called this stick the Crazy Light.
CCM has constructed the U+ Crazy Light out of multiple layers of high-grade carbon fiber to reduce weight and maintain performance and durability. What sets this stick apart from others on the market is how CCM has been able to construct a stick at this weight and without compromising the performance. The extremely lightweight feel offers better puck feel and balance, quicker reaction time, faster swing speed, and hopefully more pucks in the back of the net.
CCM has redesigned the blade of the Crazy Light stick to offer increased feel and durability. Two vertical and parallel carbon bridges run the length of the blade, enhancing the sweet spot from the heel all the way to the toe for the most forgiving blade in hockey.
- Heritage: U+ Crazy Light continuation
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 417 grams (85 flex, weight varies slightly with curves)
- 100% Ultra low aerial unidirectional super lightweight carbon fibers to reduce the overall stick weight
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap - Making the crazy light one of the most durable sticks in this weight category
- Impact enhance slash zone
- Flex Profile:
- Optimized balance point
- Hollow point system energy transfer
- True Spear technology used to fuses the blade to the shaft for optimal energy transfer and low kick point
- 'C' contoured geometry
- Textured Matte Finish
- Light sandpaper feel
- Not as prominent as previous CL models
- Dual bridge technology provides an oversized "sweet spot" for a more accurate shot every time
- Advanced compression molded
- 100% Pre-preg thin lightweight carbon micro-fibers - Multiple layers of high-grade carbon placed at different angles in the blade to offer more straight and durability with less weight
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap
- Flex: 75, 85, and 100
- Length: 61" (85 and 100 flex), 59" (75 flex)
Comments: I just ordered this stick with the Thornton curve to upgrade from an Easton EQ20 and upon opening the box, it's extremely light. The blade has a nice pop to it. To me, it makes passing and receiving passes easier. My shots are definitely a lot quicker and getting some air under the puck is significantly easier. With the low price, I'd definitely order it again.
From: Darren, South Carolina