Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ Crazy Light hockey gloves are the premier hockey gloves from CCM. The U+ CL glove features advanced EPP and open cell foams, offering pro level protection that is crazy light. A high grade Clarino palm provides a great stick feel. The overall design is tapered and utilizes 3-piece fingers and an open cuff to increase control and mobility.
CCM has given the Crazy Light pro level protection in a lightweight design. The Hybrid foam construction combines open cell and EPP foams to offer maximum protection at a low weight. The CCM Crazy Light glove is engineered for great fit right off the shelf. FluidFit technology and Active Response Design make the CL glove comfortable, mobile, and responsive.
The palm used on the U+ CL glove is a high grade Clarino. This palm provides pro level puck feel, and great durability as well. The Crazy Light glove also features triple segmented index, middle, and ring fingers to offer maximum finger dexterity.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HGUCL
- Heritage: CCM U+ Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- "NHL" nylon exterior offers superior durability, breathability and a lightweight feel
- Leather overlays on thumb, index finger, and pinky finger
- Double Decker U+ Foam:
- Hybrid foam construction consisting of EPP and Open Cell Foams
- Provides pro level protection with minimal weight
- Clarino N8080 with Septon
- Fingers feature a 2 material combination:
- Dimple mesh stretch gussets offer ventilation and flexibility
- Nash finger tips provide durability
- Red comfort liner wicks sweat and offers a comfortable fit
- FluidFit System:
- Glove components such as tapered fingers and open cuff combine to offer a stable fit right off the shelf
- Active Response Design:
- Low profile, neutral balanced design increases responsiveness
- Triple-segmented index, middle, and ring fingers provide maximum flexibility
- New Flex Thumb - Designed to flex, but also offer great protection
- Redesigned cuff is shorter and more flared out
- 13", 14", and 15"
Comments: these gloves are the best fitting gloves around.there is no breaking in period. they are very light and durable. i would recommend them. great glove
Comments: These are a solid set of gloves. I was a bit weary when I first got them because the pinky region of the glove fit a bit weird. However, after a few skates this issue was gone. The gloves feel better than ever now. The material used on the palms is great and has a good feel. Highly recommend (4/5) and the for the price you can't beat em.
From: Kevin, MI
Comments: I have these gloves. The first time they touched my hands I knew they were perfect. They are stylish and very light. They are durable and extremely protective. The lip that extends over the wrist has saved me from a slash countless times. Its a wonder my hand is not broken. After one use with these gloves, it felt as if I had been using them for months. They molded to my hand perfectly and they are the best gloves I have ever owned. I will never throw these away.
From: Joel, FL
Comments: Real slick looking glove, I have the Caps color scheme. Felt awesome the first 2x I used them, then after the 3rd session, after MAYBE 3 hours TOTAL on ice usage, the stitching between the palms and finger gussets has already ripped open on both hands. IW has already started to take care of me from a customer service side (thanks IW, always great service) but I am obviously not thrilled with the quality of what should be CCMs top glove. Maybe I got that 1 pair in the batch that was bound to be lesser quality, or maybe the glove itself is a subpar effort from CCM?
Other Items to Consider
CCM Tacks Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM Ultra Tacks Hockey Gloves are the top of the line glove in the Tacks lineup. Using the D3O® smart foam found in the Tacks protective line, the Ultra Tacks gloves provide pro-level impact protection. The D3O® is an innovative material in the backhand that is soft and flexible to the touch and remains in that state to absorb low-energy impacts; immediately on hard-impacts, the foam stiffens and gives pro-level protection.Colors: 8
The CCM Tacks 6052 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection and stick feel in a comfortable design. CCM uses pro-selected nylon that prolongs the life of the glove without adding extra weight. Throughout the glove, pro-level PE foams topped with hard plastic inserts protect all aspects of the hand from the segmented cuff to the fingers.Colors: 9
The CCM Tacks 4052 Hockey Gloves offer solid mid-level protection in a lightweight glove. This glove is constructed of a pro-selected polyester which keeps the glove lightweight and durable. The 4052 gloves provide good stick feel with a soft Rima III Nash palm and additional reinforcements for durability.Colors: 6
The CCM Tacks 2052 Hockey Gloves are perfect for recreational players looking for a lightweight hockey glove. CCM utilizes PE foam in the backhand and fingers to provide lightweight protection; while in the cuff-roll, there is harder foams with a plastic insert to protect the wrist.Colors: 2