Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ Crazy Light hockey stick is one of the lightest hockey sticks on the market. Upon picking up a U+ CL you instantly see why CCM has called this stick the Crazy Light.
CCM has constructed the U+ Crazy Light out of multiple layers of high-grade carbon fiber to reduce weight and maintain performance and durability. What sets this stick apart from others on the market is how CCM has been able to construct a stick at this weight and without compromising the performance. The extremely lightweight feel offers better puck feel and balance, quicker reaction time, faster swing speed, and hopefully more pucks in the back of the net.
CCM has redesigned the blade of the Crazy Light stick to offer increased feel and durability. Two vertical and parallel carbon bridges run the length of the blade, enhancing the sweet spot from the heel all the way to the toe for the most forgiving blade in hockey.
- Heritage: U+ Crazy Light continuation
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 431 grams (85 flex, weight varies slightly with curves)
- 100% Ultra low aerial unidirectional super lightweight carbon fibers to reduce the overall stick weight
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap - Making the crazy light one of the most durable sticks in this weight category
- Impact enhance slash zone
- Flex Profile:
- Optimized balance point
- Hollow point system energy transfer
- True Spear technology used to fuses the blade to the shaft for optimal energy transfer and low kick point
- 'C' contoured geometry
- Grip: Grip stick coating
- Dual bridge technology provides an oversized "sweet spot" for a more accurate shot every time
- Advanced compression molded
- 100% Pre-preg thin lightweight carbon micro-fibers - Multiple layers of high-grade carbon placed at different angles in the blade to offer more straight and durability with less weight
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap
- Flex: 75, 85, and 100
- Length: 61" (85 and 100 flex), 59" (75 flex)
- Weight: 431 grams -85 flex- (weight varies slightly depending on curve)
Comments: This is the second suit CCM Crazy Light I have. As for the weight, no stick to exceed it. Handling the puck is amazing. I highly recommend it.
Comments: I didn't really know how much a stick can make a difference until I purchased the CCM U+ Crazy Light Grip Hockey Stick. First was the incredible lightweight feel of the stick which helped with puck handling and control. I chose the Thornton curve which also gave me the ability to shoot with greater velocity on snap shots and wrist shots. The blade of the stick seems to be a bit larger than my previous stick which helps with passing and receiving passes. The price on this stick made it more affordable than some of the other higher end and top of the line sticks. I certainly recommed this stick for the avid and more than avid player. I think you will see improvements in your ability to handle and shoot the puck particularly if you have been using a more intermediate model stick.
From: Bill, Virginia Beach, VA
Comments: This is a great stick hands down. One of my 3 favorite sticks that always travels with me. Stickhandling is great with the rounded shaft and very lightweight, and wristers and snaps really pop off this stick. Some suggest that they aren't durable, but I have yet to experience any issues during play. Overall, a great stick, great feel, accurate and hard shots. Highly recommend.
From: Jamie, MD