Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 12 Ice Hockey Pants are a traditional style hockey pant that offers great protection perfect for intermediate to advanced level play.
The pants have a compressed foam back piece with PE inserts and segmented tailbone protector with PE reinforcements. The U+ 12 also has a ballistic polyester reinforced abrasion panel to increase protection. The exterior is made up of nylon with lightweight ventilated mesh to increase airflow and regulate body temperature.
The pants have a molded PE hip guard with foam reinforcements to add greater protection. CCM stuck to their traditional pro fit style with a snug fit around the hips, but loose in the legs to promote maximum mobility.
- Model Number: HPU12
- Heritage: U+ Fit07
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- CCM Sizing Guideline:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 28" - 32" / 5'5" - 5'7"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'10"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'10" - 6'2"
XL / 38" - 42" / 6'0" +
- Compressed foam back piece with PE inserts
- Segmented tailbone protector with PE reinforcements
- Ballistic polyester reinforced abrasion panel
- Padded belt line
- Nylon extra with lightweight ventilated mesh exterior
- Regulates body temperature
- Increased air flow
- Molded PE hip and thigh guard with foam reinforcements
- Two layered kidney pad
- CCM traditional pro fit - form fitting in the hips and looser in the legs
- Two way fastening system
- Lace-up front with a 3/4" external nylon belt with locking closure
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel for extra mobility
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Leg zips with Velcro closure for a custom feel and full adjustment
- Durable lightweight ventilated mesh
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched CCM thigh logos
- Weight: 1157 grams (Medium sized pants)
Comments: Previous pants were Bauer One80's. The Bauers had way too much protection and height around the kidney and spine area. Bought these after my son got a pair and loved them. These are close to a pound lighter than the Bauers, offer better mobility, don't ride up too high around the sides and back and appear to be well constructed. I especially like the flexible spine protection. Great pair of pants and would definitely recommend them.
From: Dave, Chicago, IL
Comments: Great solid one with sick looks! I like these better and it looks better made than the bauer nexus 600. Still need some time to break in especially at the thigh pads. Pants are short in the legs just like all ccm pants, im 5'5 and ordered size M which fits people 5'7" - 5'10", but the pants are just above my knee caps. Very losse at the legs, if you like the traditional fit, it's definitely for you!
Comments: Love these pants. Snug fit in the waist with really solid protection. They are a little on the shorter side, so if you are a bigger shorter guy, these are the pants for you. More traditional fit. The leg zippers seem a little cheap, but the materials are overall well made. Very little time to break in. Great pant at the price for mid-level players.
Comments: These pants are very durable. Worn for a season (two times a week) and there are no signs of wear to the nylon shelling or any fraying in the seams. They have a very light feel and the design around the legs definitely gives more mobility than other pants. The appearance is very clean with an embroidered logo on the leg cuff which definitely looks more high end. Would recommend to any level player.
From: Charlie, Stamford, CT USA