Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 12 hockey shoulder pads are a solid mid level shoulder pad offering a great value of protection and performance. The U+ 12 shoulder pads are the most affordable shoulder pads in the CCM line with the integrated low-profile shoulder cap.
CCM has used a unique design on their shoulder pads for the clavicle and shoulder caps. CCM has used an oversized clavical guard that overlaps the shoulder cap. This offers additional protection to front and back hits and allows for good mobility.
The U+ 12 shoulder pads feature a three panel design on the front for increased mobility without sacrificing protection. On the back CCM has used a single panel design with several segments to increase mobility.
- Model Number: SPU12
- Heritage:CCM U+07
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- CCM Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest circumference(inches)
SM / 5'-5'7 / 34"-38"
MD / 5'5"-5'11" / 38"-42"
LG / 5'9"-6' / 42"-46"
XL / 5'11" / 44"
- Asymmetrical and adjustable floating bicep protection
- Dual-split articulated protection stretch zones for full coverage
- Free-Flexx construction with dual-layer foam and plastic inserts sternum guard
- Segmented spine protection with plastic inserts for increased mobility without sacrificing any protection
- Pre-shaped plastic inserts clavicle guard
- VECTOR DRY anti-microbial treatment
- Adjustable bicep guards
- Integrated low-profile shoulder caps for maximum range of motion
- Comfort padding neck opening
- Segmented body panels for increased mobility
- 932 grams (medium shoulder pads)
Comments: Best shoulder pads on the market to date. I have tried all the top end pads and even the lower end sherwoods and these still offer the best mobility. These are extremely light and hold up well. These don't offer tons of protection, mainly around the ribs, but I like to have free range of motion and see over my shoulders without some massive shoulder cap in the way.
From: Travis, VA
Comments: Great pads! Originally had Bauer Supreme One75's. The U+12's are way less bulky, provide better flexibility and movement and are also light weight. I play no check so can't speak to impact protection with the exception of some inadvertent collisions that some time occur. If you are looking for a low profile pad then I would definitely recommend them. Nice job CCM
From: Dave, IL
Comments: Comments:These are really comfortable and light. They aren't the most protective, obviously, but they work just fine for me. I'm a Bantam. I would really recommend these, they are worth the money.
From: Logan, Rapid City, SD