Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 12 hockey gloves offer great protection in a mobile design. The U+ 12 protection consists of triple layer foams with PE inserts to disperse heavy and direct impacts to the hand. The overall design is tapered and utilizes 3-piece fingers and an open cuff to increase control and mobility.
The CCM U+12 glove is engineered for great fit right off the shelf. FluidFit technology and Active Response Design make the U+ 12 glove comfortable, mobile, and responsive. The palm used on the U+ 12 glove is a Rima II/Nash combination. The Rima II leather provides solid puck feel, and the Nash overlay adds durability. The U+12 glove also features triple segmented index and middle fingers to increase finger dexterity.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HGUF12
- Heritage: CCM U+ Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro nylon exterior offers great durability, breathability and a lightweight feel
- Leather overlays on thumb, index finger, and pinky finger
- Triple decker foam construction with PE inserts:
- 3 foam layers disperse heavy and direct impacts
- Brown leather imaged is Rima II leather for improved puck feel
- Lighter leather imaged is a durable traditional ivory nash
- Fingers feature a 2 material combination:
- Dimple mesh stretch gussets offer ventilation and flexibility
- Nash finger tips provide durability
- Red comfort liner wicks sweat and offers a comfortable fit
- FluidFit System:
- Glove components such as tapered fingers and open cuff combine to offer a stable fit right off the shelf
- Active Response Design:
- Low profile, neutral balanced design increases responsiveness
- Triple-segmented index and middle fingers add flexibility
- New Flex Thumb - Designed to flex, but also offer great protection
- Redesigned cuff is shorter and more flared out
- Level of Play:
- Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- 13", 14", and 15"
Comments: Comfortable glove with its loose fitting form. I've had these gloves for a while and only play on ice and they've held up nicely. No real sign of wear. Don't get real smelly either so that's a big deal for me.
From: David, Los Angeles, CA
Comments: The fit is more on the loose fitting side, more similar to a four roll glove. However, the cuff roll and flare is contoured for maximum mobility. I really think CCM has captured the best of both worlds here. The palms are nice with an added extra layer for stick wear. The gloves have a very light feel to them. The protection is good with a solid design and no gimmicky things you may find on other gloves. The liner does dry quickly and provide comfort when wearing. The durability seems fine after a season but there does seem to be some threads in some of the seams showing more. It doesn't seem to have any effect on integrity so far. The palms show almost no signs of wear which is quite remarkable even if only after one season. The looks are really what brought me to this glove. CCM has a subtle flashiness that is neither too much nor to plain. The gloves actually look like gloves and not some bent arm contraption.
From: Charlie, Stamford, CT USA
Other Items to Consider
CCM Tacks Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM Ultra Tacks Hockey Gloves are the top of the line glove in the Tacks lineup. Using the D3O® smart foam found in the Tacks protective line, the Ultra Tacks gloves provide pro-level impact protection. The D3O® is an innovative material in the backhand that is soft and flexible to the touch and remains in that state to absorb low-energy impacts; immediately on hard-impacts, the foam stiffens and gives pro-level protection.Colors: 8
The CCM Tacks 6052 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection and stick feel in a comfortable design. CCM uses pro-selected nylon that prolongs the life of the glove without adding extra weight. Throughout the glove, pro-level PE foams topped with hard plastic inserts protect all aspects of the hand from the segmented cuff to the fingers.Colors: 9
The CCM Tacks 4052 Hockey Gloves offer solid mid-level protection in a lightweight glove. This glove is constructed of a pro-selected polyester which keeps the glove lightweight and durable. The 4052 gloves provide good stick feel with a soft Rima III Nash palm and additional reinforcements for durability.Colors: 6
The CCM Tacks 2052 Hockey Gloves are perfect for recreational players looking for a lightweight hockey glove. CCM utilizes PE foam in the backhand and fingers to provide lightweight protection; while in the cuff-roll, there is harder foams with a plastic insert to protect the wrist.Colors: 2
The CCM C300 Pink Hockey Gloves offer a vibrant hot pink accent and are just what you need to support breast cancer awareness all throughout the year. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop!