Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 12 hockey gloves offer great protection in a mobile design. The U+ 12 protection consists of triple layer foams with PE inserts to disperse heavy and direct impacts to the hand. The overall design is tapered and utilizes 3-piece fingers and an open cuff to increase control and mobility.
The CCM U+12 glove is engineered for great fit right off the shelf. FluidFit technology and Active Response Design make the U+ 12 glove comfortable, mobile, and responsive. The palm used on the U+ 12 glove is a Rima II/Nash combination. The Rima II leather provides solid puck feel, and the Nash overlay adds durability. The U+12 glove also features triple segmented index and middle fingers to increase finger dexterity.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HGUF12
- Heritage: CCM U+ Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro nylon exterior offers great durability, breathability and a lightweight feel
- Leather overlays on thumb, index finger, and pinky finger
- Triple decker foam construction with PE inserts:
- 3 foam layers disperse heavy and direct impacts
- Brown leather imaged is Rima II leather for improved puck feel
- Lighter leather imaged is a durable traditional ivory nash
- Fingers feature a 2 material combination:
- Dimple mesh stretch gussets offer ventilation and flexibility
- Nash finger tips provide durability
- Red comfort liner wicks sweat and offers a comfortable fit
- FluidFit System:
- Glove components such as tapered fingers and open cuff combine to offer a stable fit right off the shelf
- Active Response Design:
- Low profile, neutral balanced design increases responsiveness
- Triple-segmented index and middle fingers add flexibility
- New Flex Thumb - Designed to flex, but also offer great protection
- Redesigned cuff is shorter and more flared out
Other Items to Consider
CCM Quicklite QLT Hockey Gloves Jr & Yth
The CCM QuickLite Hockey Gloves are one of the lightest and most mobile top of the line gloves out there, but CCM doesn't sacrifice any protection with the lightweight design. The QLT features Zote Foam, which is an extremely light foam with tremendous impact protection and flexibility. This is topped by plastic inserts in the fingers, backhand and free flex cuff for reinforced protection.
The CCM QuickLite 290 Hockey Gloves are extremely durable gloves with a high level of protection to hold up against all the toughness and physicality of hockey. It features PU trims on the high wear areas to extend the life of the glove, while the remainder of the exterior is a pro polyester for great lightweight performance.
The CCM QuickLite 270 Hockey Gloves are great for players looking to take the next step in protection. Throughout the QLT 270, CCM uses flexible, lightweight PE foam reinforced with a plastic insert for solid slash protection. The thumb uses a 1-piece design that adds an extra level of protection from pucks, slashes, and hyperextension.
The CCM QuickLite 250 Hockey Gloves are great entry level gloves with lightweight and flexible PE foams found throughout the glove. CCM uses a Nash palm in the QLT 250 for great stick feel. Inside, a mesh nylon liner wicks away sweat and keeps players cool on the rink.