Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 08 Ice Hockey Skates are the most affordable skate in the CCM skate line featuring the U+ foam that offers excellent mold-ability to provide a superior customizable fit. The CCM 08 skates are also the highest level skate featuring a traditional pro style 2-piece felt tongue. The Rugged Armour quarter panel offers good support with great durability.
CCM is relabeling their skates "EE", instead of just "E". Although, the fit is NOT changing. "EE" is just a more accurate representation of the fit when compared to other brands. Therefore, your skates may come labeled "EE" or "E", but rest assured the fit is NOT changing.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: SKU08
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Rugged Armour for good support and improved durability
- Embossments are designed to enhance step-in comfort and foot wrap
- Heavy duty microfiber
- Ankle Padding:
- U Foam is a highly advanced heat reactive material conforms to each individual foot, eliminating negative space for suprerior fit and maximum energy transfer
- Heel Support:
- Heat moldable U Foam
- A deep heel pocket secures and enhances foot stability
- Pro style felt tongue with lice bite protection
- Anatomical response
- Composite exhaust outsole
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- E-blade Pro holder - Asymmetric front mounting plate design maximizes push-off force
- Proformance Lite™ stainless steel
- Weight of a size 9D skate: 858.9 grams
- Made In:
Comments: These skates are great for beginners that are getting into ice hockey. Coming from a roller background and having about 10 years off, these skates have done me well over the last year or so of wearing. Cons: I needed to buy lace-bite pads because the tongue doesn't have sufficient padding. Also, the boot flexes more than expected under hard shaking. Otherwise, would recommend for beginner players on a budget.
From: Michael, PA, USA
Comments: Great skates for a begginer to learn on. I started about 3 years ago and got these skates and they were very easy to learn how to skate, balance, stop, shoot, ect. on. Highly reccomended by me.
From: Thomas, CA
Comments: I'm a C/D level player with a normal sized foot except for a large bunion on my right foot. I baked these skates and the bunion hasnt been an issue since. These skates fit like a glove and have been a huge improvement over the Bauer one 40's that I had. The U foam is unbelievable and these skates give me the confidence to really put them on edge. I haven't taken any huge slapshots off of them, but the protection has been great so far. If you are considering this skate, pull the trigger, you'll love them.
From: Weekend Warrior