Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 08 hockey glove is a great price point model in the U+ series. The U+ 08 showcases triple layer foam protection and a smooth comfort liner. CCM also threw a Rima II palm on the U+ 08 glove for a great stick feel. For increased mobility the index finger is triple segmented.
The CCM U+08 glove is engineered for great fit right off the shelf. FluidFit technology and Active Response Design make the U+ 08 glove comfortable, mobile, and responsive. The palm used on the U+ 08 glove is a Rima II leather. The Rima II palm provides a solid puck feel. The U+08 glove also features a triple segmented index finger to increase finger dexterity.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HGUF08
- Heritage: CCM U+ Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon exterior offers good durability, breathability and a lightweight feel
- PU carbon texture overlays on thumb, index finger, and pinky finger
- Triple decker foam construction:
- 3 foam layers disperse heavy impacts
- Rima II with durable palm overlay
- Fingers feature a 2 material combination:
- Dimple mesh stretch gussets offer ventilation and flexibility
- Reinforced nylon finger tips add durability
- Red comfort liner wicks sweat and offers a comfortable fit
- FluidFit System:
- Glove components such as tapered fingers and open cuff combine to offer a stable fit right off the shelf
- Active Response Design:
- Low profile, neutral balanced design increases responsiveness
- Triple-segmented index finger adds flexibility
- New Flex Thumb - Designed to flex, but also offer great protection
- Redesigned cuff is shorter and more flared out
- 13", 14", 15"
Comments: I love these gloves for the wider fit. Most gloves have a more tapered fit, but I find these to be more comfortable for my bigger hands.
They are also very light and feel broken in right away. Love them!
From: Don, Germany
Comments: this is a very good glove it is very good for high competitive ice and inline and is very durable great purchase love these gloves. im very happy with them so far after a season of ice and inline
Comments: I got these gloves about 2 weeks ago and they are amazing! Right out of the box they were very comfortable and only a few minutes of playing with them and they felt totally broken in. I especially love the snug fit around the hand to make sure it moves with you and having the wide open cuff for full range of motion in the wrist. Combine this with Ice Warehouse's fast delivery and awesome customer service made this a perfect purchase.
From: Steve, Camp Hill, Pa, USA
Other Items to Consider
CCM Tacks Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM Ultra Tacks Hockey Gloves are the top of the line glove in the Tacks lineup. Using the D3O® smart foam found in the Tacks protective line, the Ultra Tacks gloves provide pro-level impact protection. The D3O® is an innovative material in the backhand that is soft and flexible to the touch and remains in that state to absorb low-energy impacts; immediately on hard-impacts, the foam stiffens and gives pro-level protection.Colors: 8
The CCM Tacks 6052 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection and stick feel in a comfortable design. CCM uses pro-selected nylon that prolongs the life of the glove without adding extra weight. Throughout the glove, pro-level PE foams topped with hard plastic inserts protect all aspects of the hand from the segmented cuff to the fingers.Colors: 9
The CCM Tacks 4052 Hockey Gloves offer solid mid-level protection in a lightweight glove. This glove is constructed of a pro-selected polyester which keeps the glove lightweight and durable. The 4052 gloves provide good stick feel with a soft Rima III Nash palm and additional reinforcements for durability.Colors: 6
The CCM Tacks 2052 Hockey Gloves are perfect for recreational players looking for a lightweight hockey glove. CCM utilizes PE foam in the backhand and fingers to provide lightweight protection; while in the cuff-roll, there is harder foams with a plastic insert to protect the wrist.Colors: 2
The CCM C300 Pink Hockey Gloves offer a vibrant hot pink accent and are just what you need to support breast cancer awareness all throughout the year. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop!