Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 08 hockey glove is a great price point model in the U+ series. The U+ 08 showcases triple layer foam protection and a smooth comfort liner. CCM also threw a Rima II palm on the U+ 08 glove for a great stick feel. For increased mobility the index finger is triple segmented.
The CCM U+08 glove is engineered for great fit right off the shelf. FluidFit technology and Active Response Design make the U+ 08 glove comfortable, mobile, and responsive. The palm used on the U+ 08 glove is a Rima II leather. The Rima II palm provides a solid puck feel. The U+08 glove also features a triple segmented index finger to increase finger dexterity.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HGUF08
- Heritage: CCM U+ Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon exterior offers good durability, breathability and a lightweight feel
- PU carbon texture overlays on thumb, index finger, and pinky finger
- Triple decker foam construction:
- 3 foam layers disperse heavy impacts
- Rima II with durable palm overlay
- Fingers feature a 2 material combination:
- Dimple mesh stretch gussets offer ventilation and flexibility
- Reinforced nylon finger tips add durability
- Red comfort liner wicks sweat and offers a comfortable fit
- FluidFit System:
- Glove components such as tapered fingers and open cuff combine to offer a stable fit right off the shelf
- Active Response Design:
- Low profile, neutral balanced design increases responsiveness
- Triple-segmented index finger adds flexibility
- New Flex Thumb - Designed to flex, but also offer great protection
- Redesigned cuff is shorter and more flared out
- 13", 14", 15"
Comments: I love these gloves for the wider fit. Most gloves have a more tapered fit, but I find these to be more comfortable for my bigger hands.
They are also very light and feel broken in right away. Love them!
From: Don, Germany
Comments: this is a very good glove it is very good for high competitive ice and inline and is very durable great purchase love these gloves. im very happy with them so far after a season of ice and inline
Comments: I got these gloves about 2 weeks ago and they are amazing! Right out of the box they were very comfortable and only a few minutes of playing with them and they felt totally broken in. I especially love the snug fit around the hand to make sure it moves with you and having the wide open cuff for full range of motion in the wrist. Combine this with Ice Warehouse's fast delivery and awesome customer service made this a perfect purchase.
From: Steve, Camp Hill, Pa, USA
Other Items to Consider
CCM Quicklite QLT Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM QuickLite Hockey Gloves are one of the lightest and most mobile top of the line gloves out there, but CCM doesn't sacrifice any protection with the lightweight design. The QLT features Zote Foam, which is an extremely light foam with tremendous impact protection and flexibility. This is topped by plastic inserts in the fingers, backhand and free flex cuff for reinforced protection.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 290 Hockey Gloves are extremely durable gloves with a high level of protection to hold up against all the toughness and physicality of hockey. It features PU trims on the high wear areas to extend the life of the glove, while the remainder of the exterior is a pro polyester for great lightweight performance.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 270 Hockey Gloves are great for players looking to take the next step in protection while maintaining a very lightweight fit. Throughout the QLT 270, CCM uses flexible, lightweight PE foam reinforced with a plastic insert for solid slash protection. The thumb uses a 2-piece pro flex design that affords players a tighter grasp on the stick for more control.Colors: 9
The CCM QuickLite 250 Hockey Gloves are great entry level gloves with lightweight and flexible PE foams found throughout the glove. Additionally, the backhand is reinforced by plastic inserts for even greater protection. CCM uses a Nash palm in the QLT 250 which is reinforced in the high wear areas for durability. Inside, a mesh nylon liner wicks away sweat and keeps players cool on the rink.Colors: 3