Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 08 Grip stick is a great step up from an entry model. The U+ 08 is offered in 4 colors depending on the curve you choose. The FUSE shaft technology and compression molded blade offer good response and snap. Coated with a slightly rubbery grip coating.
CCM has constructed the U+ 08 shaft out of Lightweight carbon which offers a solid feel and durability. The FUSE technology provides a low responsive kick point. This low kickpoint adds more snap to every shot type. The blade on the U+10 is built with Single Bridge construction for a rigid and focused "sweet spot."
The curve determines the color of the stick Color chart:
- Ovechkin = Grey highlights
- Lecavalier = Blue highlights
- Tavares = Orange highlights
- Thornton = Yellow highlights
- Nugent-Hopkins = Red highlights
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the begineer to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Lightweight carbon for a light and responsive stick
- Flex Profile:
- Fuse technology for a low and responsive kick point
- 'C' contoured geometry
- Grip: Slightly Rubbery grip coating
- Single bridge technology provides a stiff and focused "sweet spot" for an accurate shot every time
- Advanced compression molded
- 100% Pre-preg thin lightweight carbon micro-fibers - Multiple layers of high-grade carbon placed at different angles in the blade to offer more straight and durability with less weight
- Flex: 65
- Length: 58"
Other Items to Consider
CCM Composite Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The CCM RBZ Stage 2 Grip Hockey Stick is the flagship model out of the second generation CCM RBZ stick line. This RBZ Stage 2 utilizes all of CCM's premium technology and materials such as the new SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels, Power Swing Technology as well as the premier carbon composite; all to provide players with a freakishly fast shot. The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in a 65 flex with a grip coating.
The CCM RBZ 100 Grip Hockey Stick is a great choice for the advanced level player who's looking for a high-performance and durable stick. The RBZ 100 uses the all new SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels to provide mind blowing pop as well as Power Swing Technology to give players an outstanding balance point. The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in a 65 flex with a grip coating.
The CCM RBZ 80 Grip Hockey Stick is the first model in the RBZ stick line that utilizes the all new SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels. This is a huge feature to have at this price point due to the amount of lively pop this blade has to offer. CCM teamed up with the leading golf club manufacturer TaylorMade to develop this technologically advanced blade. The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in a 60 or 65 flex with a grip coating.
The CCM RBZ 40 Hockey Stick is the entry level model out of the new RBZ stick line. This key feature on this RBZ 40 is the signature RBZ "custom kickpoint" that provides an optimal shot time and time again. The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in a 65 flex.
The CCM U+ Crazy Strong Grip hockey stick is one of the strongest hockey sticks on the market. CCM has added extra layers of impact resistant fibers to increase the sticks strength. As well as a strong shaft, the Crazy Strong also boasts a strong blade. This Dual-Bridge blade is rigid, but also has a very large "sweet spot." The intermediate stick length is 58" available in 65 flex.