Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 06 Ice Hockey skates offer a great value with solid performance ideal for recreational to intermediate level of play. The Vectorwear quarter package has a good level of support and response while still offering some forgiveness making them perfect for players with some experience but still fine tuning their craft. CCM has improved the overall fit in this line of skates to offer better initial comfort.
CCM is relabeling their skates "EE", instead of just "E". Although, the fit is NOT changing. "EE" is just a more accurate representation of the fit when compared to other brands. Therefore, your skates may come labeled "EE" or "E", but rest assured the fit is NOT changing.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: SKU06
- Heritage: CCM U+ 07
- Level of Player: Ideal for the entry to intermediate level of player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Embossments are designed to enhance step-in comfort and foot wrap
- Heavy duty microfiber
- Ankle Padding:
- Traditional foam
- Heel Support:
- A deep heel pocket secures and enhances foot stability
- Felt tongue with lice bite protection
- Lightweight CCM
- CCM U+ full graphic
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- E-blade Pro holder - Asymmetric front mounting plate design maximizes push-off force
- Proformance Lite™ stainless steel
- Weight of a size 9D skate: 944 grams
- Made In:
Comments: I purchased these skates from a local hockey store for a steal of a price, they were on clearance making room for new product, and after using bauers that were far too large and hurt my feet after 10 minutes of skating, these ccms were like skating on clouds. barely needed a break-in, no need to bake them. I plan on throwing some waxed laces on there to really make these skates everything I want and more. 5/5 without a doubt
From: Ryan, CT
Comments: I bought these skates as a beginner and got them heat molded to my feet. I have very flat feet and I wear roughly size 10.5-11 shoes and got these boots in size 8.5. My flat feet cause these skates to hurt a lot, but that's been the case with all skates I've worn. I'd say these skates do a good job of minimizing the pain.
From: Ben, MD