Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 06 stick is the first composite model offered in CCM's stick line. CCM has constructed the U+ 06 shaft out of impact resistant carbon which offers good feel and great durability. The FUSE shaft technology and compression molded blade offer good response and snap. Made in Canada.
- Heritage: CCM U+03
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to begineer level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 564 grams (85 flex, weight varies slightly with curves)
- Impact resistant carbon
- Maintains shaft integrity
- Flex Profile:
- Fuse technology for a low and responsive kick point
- 'C' contoured geometry
- Grip: Traditional clear coating
- Solid composite blade
- Flex: 85
- Length: 59"
Comments: this stick was my roller hockey league and liked it so much i got a second for outside. i got the crazy ovi curve and its amazing. all i do is go top shelf its amazing its good for messing around and in a league. if you like sniping this is the stick
From: Chris, Glassboro, NJ
Comments: This is a great stick. i beat the crap out of it, used i on
pavement, and it held up. My freind has the bauer x3.0 with the pm9 but
he likes this one a lot better.
From: Kenny, Richmond, VA
Comments: the blade broke after being stepped on but great stick, recommend the tavares curve