Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 04 Ice Hockey Skates are a nice jump in performance from the U+ 02 skates offering a bit more support and response. The CCM U+ 04 skates are a great choice for the recreational or newer players that are looking for an affordable skate that will hang around and offer some growing room in performance.
CCM is relabeling their skates "EE", instead of just "E". Although, the fit is NOT changing. "EE" is just a more accurate representation of the fit when compared to other brands. Therefore, your skates may come labeled "EE" or "E", but rest assured the fit is NOT changing.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: SKU04
- Heritage: CCM Vector 05
- Level of Player: Ideal for the entry to intermediate level of player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Sublimated tech mesh
- Embossments are designed to enhance step-in comfort and foot wrap
- Ankle Padding:
- Traditional foam
- Heel Support:
- A deep heel pocket secures and enhances foot stability
- Comfort felt tongue with lice bite protection
- Lightweight CCM
- CCM U+ full graphic
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- E-blade Pro holder - Asymmetric front mounting plate design maximizes push-off force
- Proformance Lite™ stainless steel
- Weight of a size 9D skate: 932.7 grams
- Made In:
Comments: I am quite a novice skater compared to most hockey enthusiasts in that
this particular skate was only my second of 2 pairs I have owned made by CCM. This
is made apparent by my hesitation in upgrading to a more expensive higher level skate
until I have gained more skill and confidence in my skating. I must admit that the CCM
+04 have been perfect for my particular skating level. I bethink it is quite obvious that
comfort is everything to a beginning skater. These particular skates offered the perfect
amount of cushion I needed after baking them from home via the required guidelines
administered by CCM regarding the U-FOAM material that comprises these skates.
They fit perfectly to my feet and still offer much protection even after breaking them in
by skating and wearing them around the house. I would recommend them to any
skater especially those that are trying to build their confidence and abilities on the ice.